Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: What theme will it be?
Zelda 2 40.00%
Good vs. Evil 1 20.00%
Family 0 0%
Other (Post your idea) 2 40.00%
Who voted? Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-Oct-2011 at 05:42)
Mafia theme choice

Need a theme for my next mafia.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Venrob Add Venrob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Oct-2011 at 18:15)

Zelda.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Oct-2011 at 18:49)

I'm going to be difficult and say, not zelda. A) We just had a twilight princess zelda, and B) If I'm ever not lazy, I have a neat idea for a Zelda mafia.

What about Mario? I don't think we have had a Mario mafia.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Oct-2011 at 20:30)

The Expendables
Firefly
Bleach
Pokemon

We've had Zelda/ Good v Evil/ Family themed mafias in the past - try something new. Probably better to do a theme that you're comfortable and knowledgeable with - like a movie, tv show or game you like. I posted the first 4 I thought of that have a large enough cast that you can make a good game with - doesn't mean you have to use them, they're just an example. Chose something you like - we'll play regardless (unless it's Glee/ Jersey Shore/ Gossip Girl/ Vampire Diaries/ etc ... then I'm out).

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Oct-2011 at 23:18)

Re: Mafia theme choice

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
What about Mario? I don't think we have had a Mario mafia.
There have been at least two, probably more.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Oct-2011 at 23:40)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
There have been at least two, probably more.
Last one was 2008 by Unagi. Consider how many new people we have and I'd say the majority have never played a Mario mafia here. Compared to the other three choices which have been before then.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Oct-2011 at 03:40)
Felix- I'll make my next themed mafia Mario if you can help me make the CCs. I was going to put that on the poll, but tried to think of good CCs I could use. In the meantime, (while i wait for this poll) please sign up for my mafia mafia people! 15 players exactly. First come, first serve.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Venrob Add Venrob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Jan-2012 at 23:01)

Im personally working on a tv talk show personality mafia. North American based. But as of right now its as big as my Looney Toon mafia and we dont have the players for that. Its a shame we never got to wrap that mafia up, I had a lot of fun watching everyone figure out wtf was going on.

PANIC!
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist.
Winners are just losers who suck at losing. And if there's anything that I suck at, it's losing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Unreal21 Add Unreal21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jan-2012 at 23:48)

Originally Posted by Unreal21: View Post
Im personally working on a tv talk show personality mafia. North American based. But as of right now its as big as my Looney Toon mafia and we dont have the players for that. Its a shame we never got to wrap that mafia up, I had a lot of fun watching everyone figure out wtf was going on.
Looking forward to you starting it...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faraway14 Add Faraway14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote