Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-Apr-2012 at 20:51)
Title: Angel may be infected

I am sorry to say that you have a problem - My VAG virus controller deleted my Angel and said it contained some male virus - I deleted all my Angel facilities
and then tried to reinstall it again several hours later but it was deleted again due to the same reason.

It all started while quite of a sudden Angel demanded to contact a browser - and I saw no reason to say no but my virus controller reacted after a while and
said it contained something that would plant something in my PC

I think you hae to make a check!
Regards

Sorry
View Public Profile Find more posts by sorry Add sorry to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(03-Apr-2012 at 00:11)

question Re: Title: Angel may be infected

Thanks for the heads up!
I am not familiar with VAG antivirus (did you mean AVG?), but I ran a multiple-engine scan, and the result was clean (see attachment).
Perhaps your computer is infected by some kind of malware?
Attached Images
File Type: png angel.png (19.2 KB, 8 views)

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-May-2012 at 16:27)
i had the same problem with the previous update and now i'm having it with the current update.
my norton anti virus will not allow it to install.
it claims it contains a high risk infection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by thunderpants Add thunderpants to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-May-2012 at 22:48)
Re: Title: Angel may be infected

Originally Posted by Brother Green: View Post
Thanks for the heads up!
I am not familiar with VAG antivirus (did you mean AVG?), but I ran a multiple-engine scan, and the result was clean (see attachment).
Perhaps your computer is infected by some kind of malware?
Hey, this probably got nothing to do with Angel actually being infected, but the way antivirus prorams work, they're looking for "code signatures", meaning Angel contain some kind of code string which AVG and Symantec confuses with a virus' signature or something like that.

There's a guy in my KD complaining about this too.

Brother Green: You should probably ask AVG or Norton how to avoid this. Maybe you just have to recompile or alter something in the code.

Last edited by erikmy, 13-May-2012 at 22:50.
View Public Profile Find more posts by erikmy Add erikmy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-May-2012 at 23:02)
A thread for a similiar proble over at Norton:
http://community.norton.com/t5/Norto...lse/td-p/61069
View Public Profile Find more posts by erikmy Add erikmy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote