Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:05)

War Horse

A must have for warhorses; leave the roleplay part of it it is getting beyond any logic. Sending an army of 5000 elites with 15000 horses with it??! I mean common. I am pretty sure someopne has posted a thread like this before( I hope).

So you get this message ''you can only send one warhorses per one troop'' Fair no?

''It is very easy to disappear. Just examine ordinary people and act like them.''
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ardeth Add Ardeth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Paradise of Dre)
Donated $1.76
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:19)

what do you wanna know?

you can only send one war horse per loyal troop

-S---M---O---K---E-
---W---E---E---D---
-E---V---E---R---Y---
-----D---A---Y-------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Utopian Devil Add Utopian Devil to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:21)

I want the current system to change into only one horse per each troop. You don't send one horse per loyal troop you can send as much as you can.

''It is very easy to disappear. Just examine ordinary people and act like them.''
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ardeth Add Ardeth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.76
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:28)

Orc, The Warrior

5% farms
10% guilds
5% towers
25% barracks
55% stables..

now I can hit provinces 3 times my size easily.. cool..

NOT

this sucks

-S---M---O---K---E-
---W---E---E---D---
-E---V---E---R---Y---
-----D---A---Y-------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Utopian Devil Add Utopian Devil to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:33)

Paradise, in this current system of the game you can send as much as horse you want 1000000 horses along with 100 knights, you really can. I want it to be changed to 1 horse per troop.

Donated $1.76
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:35)

it is already.. when you send 100 knights and 100 war horses
or 100 knights and 10000000000000000000 war horses.. it doesn't matters..

those 9999999999999999900 left horses won't add any kind of offence.. they are just lame horses

-S---M---O---K---E-
---W---E---E---D---
-E---V---E---R---Y---
-----D---A---Y-------
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:37)

hmm let me see *goes to angel*

Didn't really know that. Thank you

(17-Mar-2003 at 16:39)

By the way as I have seen in angel it is one horse/per troop well just as I wanted. But atleast they can still change it to not to allow send any more horses than 1/troop

Donated $1.76
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:39)

well.. maybe your new to the game.. WELCOME!!

-S---M---O---K---E-
---W---E---E---D---
-E---V---E---R---Y---
-----D---A---Y-------
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:40)

Well kind of... I started like the first few weeks of this age. That is considered new I accept your welcome

Donated $1.76
(17-Mar-2003 at 16:40)

plz send me a message with your MSN and Mail, tnx

-S---M---O---K---E-
---W---E---E---D---
-E---V---E---R---Y---
-----D---A---Y-------
(Posted as solaron)
(19-Mar-2003 at 00:24)

You don't get more offence by sending more Horses. That's why you have the "Optimize" button next to Horses. Set how many troops you send, then plug in your number of horses, click Optimize, then your extra horses are taken out so you don't waste any.

Proud Supporter of George W. Bush
Long live Bush. I salute you
Now where's my candy bar? Candy Baaaaaar
-Admiral Lindsay, aboard his Superdreadnaught
Flagship, GNS Harrington
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral Lindsay Add Admiral Lindsay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.76
(20-Mar-2003 at 11:43)

yeah he know.. it took like 10 posts.. but whatever.. :P

-S---M---O---K---E-
---W---E---E---D---
-E---V---E---R---Y---
-----D---A---Y-------