Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $0.56
(20-May-2003 at 12:35)
Best Race + Personality

Elf Mystic is the best of magic.
Faery Mystic also good in magic but not as good as elf.
Halfling Rogue is the best of thief.
Orc Mystic is the best of attacker.
ELf and Faery Rogue is not bad.

How do u think ?
View Public Profile Find more posts by waimeng Add waimeng to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 12:42)
blush Re: Best Race + Personality

i think Human is the best... do u agree? WE ARE THE BEST!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by speedmaster Add speedmaster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 12:49)

I am loving Halfling rogue. I am almost impenetrtable, 4tpa, 1.5wpa, and a dpa of 70+ almost 80, and my peasents are euphoric. As for best attacker, I really dont think it is Orc. Sure it has the beefy 8/1 elite, but Undeads are 6/5, and they never die, and avians I believe are 6/4 and they can fly over forts.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jskura Add jskura to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 12:53)
Well,
ELF Mystic is the best of magic all right.
Feary Rogue is the best of everything as they have both of the best though just maybe 3/4 of the power of ELF Mystic or Halfing Rogue.

Halfing Rogue is the best theive

Elf Rogue is nice too.

Feary mystic or warhero might be good attacker if they gain high honour first.

Orc Mystic is best attacker

Dwarfs sherpend is nice too good honour raper.

Human Rogue works nice for a Attacker/Theive

Avians sherpend is a nice suicider race.

Undead mystic might works fine as a Attacker/mage

Elf sage is a nice explorer but might suffer later on when convert to attacker

These are my views on races
Please comments
View Public Profile Find more posts by UnIStorm Add UnIStorm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as F O R T)
(20-May-2003 at 16:43)
Quote:
(Originally posted by jskura)

I am loving Halfling rogue. I am almost impenetrtable, 4tpa, 1.5wpa, and a dpa of 70+ almost 80, and my peasents are euphoric. As for best attacker, I really dont think it is Orc. Sure it has the beefy 8/1 elite, but Undeads are 6/5, and they never die, and avians I believe are 6/4 and they can fly over forts.

Orc not the best attackers? Undeads and Avians better than Orcs??? I hope your Kidding, or have never played Orc,

An Orc can break your 80 Dpa at the same size as you with the right amount of elites.

Undeads *sigh* yes they do well in wars but they suck at everything else and can challenge the other races after 1500 acres.

Avians, yeah fly over Forts but they have no Horsies and their Elite sucks, they cant challenge the Orcs and Humans after 2000 acres

Orc and Humans are the best attacking Race, Orcs are more powerful on offense (OPA) and defense (DPA) and humans are an overall great race.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ManNhEiM Add ManNhEiM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as F O R T)
(20-May-2003 at 16:45)
I mean: "CAN'T" challenge the other races after 1500 acres.

sry forgot the T :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by ManNhEiM Add ManNhEiM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 19:45)
How is Orc Mystic best attacker? Orcs are not good at magic. Better is Orc General or Orc War Hero or Orc Shepard.

I like Undead Mystic as the overall best race & personality.
View Public Profile Find more posts by rajin Add rajin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 20:24)

Quote:
(Originally posted by rajin)

How is Orc Mystic best attacker? Orcs are not good at magic. Better is Orc General or Orc War Hero or Orc Shepard.

I like Undead Mystic as the overall best race & personality.
That's just why everyone says orc mystic ----> orcs aren't good at magic

so the mystic personality takes out the -50% magic effectiveness (not sure if it's the right %) orcs have....

so then their only big problem is their thievery effectiveness i believe, but with their increased population limits, they could get a high tpa
View Public Profile Find more posts by The 1 Add The 1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 20:30)

I can't say it's the best R/P combo, but this age Undead Rogue has made things interesting. There's enough of us that our Nightstrikes/Nightmares/Undead Razes can break just about anybody in a short period of time.

"We can often do more for other men by trying to correct our own faults than by trying to correct theirs." - Francois Fenelon

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation." - Plato
View Public Profile Visit ballard's homepage Find more posts by ballard Add ballard to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 20:36)

Genius:

Quote:
An Orc can break your 80 Dpa at the same size as you with the right amount of elites.
Really?????? A faery can break a 100 DPA with the right amount of soldiers. I guess that make them the best attacker.

Anyway, i admit orcs are the best attackers. Prolly with shepherd or maybe mystic personalities.

Halfer rogue obviously for thieving

Elf mystic for magic

Elf rogue or Faery rogue for T/M

Faery is the only race you have a chance to do all three witb.
View Public Profile Find more posts by 14fenix Add 14fenix to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-May-2003 at 21:12)
Quote:
(Originally posted by 14fenix)

Genius:

Really?????? A faery can break a 100 DPA with the right amount of soldiers. I guess that make them the best attacker.

Anyway, i admit orcs are the best attackers. Prolly with shepherd or maybe mystic personalities.

Halfer rogue obviously for thieving

Elf mystic for magic

Elf rogue or Faery rogue for T/M

Faery is the only race you have a chance to do all three witb.

Elves can also be all three
elf attackers aint that bad
View Public Profile Find more posts by mad jack Add mad jack to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-May-2003 at 08:12)
What would you guys put as the best/efficient combo for each race, having to choose only one.

Halfling - Rouge and Elf - Mystic are the most obvious, but what about the rest of the races?
View Public Profile Find more posts by RedEyeJoe Add RedEyeJoe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-May-2003 at 10:08)
Elf: Mystic
Halfling: Rogue
Human: Merchant
Orc: Warrior
Dwarf: Shepperd
Avian: General
Undead: Mystic
Faery: Rogue

Those are my choices.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hammerl Add Hammerl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-May-2003 at 10:20)

grr..

Faery Mystic/Rogue - they are better than elf in rogue, they can have better defense and higher tpa, and as good as elf in magic, their wpa are higher if both same dpa
Elf Mystic/Rogue
Human Warrior - explorer/attacker with all elites
Halfling Rogue - no match, the best
Dwarf Sherpard
Undead Mystic
Avian Warhero - honor rapper
View Public Profile Find more posts by GoDHuNTeR Add GoDHuNTeR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as qwerty72)
(21-May-2003 at 10:36)

Quote:
Orc Mystic is the best of attacker
i dont think so

human sharpard
View Public Profile Find more posts by DuffMan1 Add DuffMan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.56
(21-May-2003 at 10:50)
Orc Mystic is the best attacker.(in later)
Orc Mystic can have up to 82dpa when army out
and have 115 opa .
No spells can cast on O.M
and with 20% WT + 3 mod tpa + Clear Sight , rougue very hard to break.

Orc War Hero
Have higher mod opa than General after being Viscount.

Elf can gain most honor at the end of the age.
In WOL and BF Elf is the most honorable.NOt Avian.
View Public Profile Find more posts by waimeng Add waimeng to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Usagi)
(21-May-2003 at 15:57)
Elves make good honor gainers..yeah..but Elf attackers are annoying to play. Having 3 generals is a pain..and they don't have good attacking elites..you need to maintain a rather larger army than most races if you want to be successful.

I like playing Avian..just for the mass number of elites I gain. War horses aren't the "be all end all" of attacking. They are helpful, yes, but you don't NEED them to be successful. It's pretty cool to not have to worry that your stupid target has 10% forts..and it stopped you in your tracks.

Orcs are great too..after a good elite pump..you'll be able to hit people around your size twice! That really makes a huge difference..you can end up gaining 400+ acres on attacks..or you can attack someone much bigger than yourself, because of your sheer power and gain a huge amount of land/honor.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Devilbunny Add Devilbunny to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-May-2003 at 16:03)

Re: Best Race + Personality

Quote:
(Originally posted by waimeng)

Elf Mystic is the best of magic.
Faery Mystic also good in magic but not as good as elf.
Halfling Rogue is the best of thief.
Orc Mystic is the best of attacker.
ELf and Faery Rogue is not bad.

How do u think ?
I agree completly, especially the orc mystic
View Public Profile Find more posts by Diddler Add Diddler to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as mrmadman)
(21-May-2003 at 16:06)

Elf - Mystic
Halfing - Rogue
Human - Merchant
Avian - Sage
Dwarf - Shepard
Orc - Mystic
Undead - Mystic
Faery - Rogue

Avian sage is my personal favourite of all. Just find a KD with one maybe two big Undead and in hostile you'll get shit loads of acres

-insert tag here-
View Public Profile Find more posts by Madness Lord Add Madness Lord to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-May-2003 at 16:08)

Quote:
(Originally posted by jskura)

I am loving Halfling rogue. I am almost impenetrtable, 4tpa, 1.5wpa, and a dpa of 70+ almost 80, and my peasents are euphoric.
Erm, I guess your honor is high Tell me where you are, I wanna get your honor^^
1,5 WPA is NOTHING man... Im also a Halfling Rogue and I am close to 5 WPA now!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hawki Add Hawki to your Buddy List Reply with Quote