Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(31-Jul-2003 at 07:23)
content Brotherhood of the Dragon

I am opening this place so that those that have questions or concerns about BoD can post them here.

I also want to let everyone know that my ICQ has changed. It is now 214507217
View Public Profile Find more posts by BoD Slapnuts Add BoD Slapnuts to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jul-2003 at 07:59)

Quote:
Swifty (BoD)
Your site?
Your History?
Member Count?
Leadership contacts?
Your goals?
Any other relations?

Wugs with style
View Public Profile Find more posts by Woods Add Woods to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Marcel BoD)
Donated $2.00
(31-Jul-2003 at 10:39)

I can give a few of them

Site is http://www.avidgamers.com/BoDragon

Contacts:

Dragon King DonJuan 138691003
Dragon Heir Feydakin 58296591
Dragon Prince of Defence Darksins 141451657
Dragon Prince of Internal Affairs elliotf 82818272
Dragon Prince of External Affairs Slapnuts 154845031
Master Diplomat (WoL) _xSwiftYx_ 178889814
Master Diplomat (BF) Fewmaster Toede 44258402
WoL Legion Commander Marcel 161648315
BF Legion Commander Phoenix 89529711

I've been kicking ass since the dawn of time.
I'm just a killin man that's reached my killin prime.
I burn and plunder as it suits my desire.
Weapon of my choice are great balls of fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Marcel LotL Add Marcel LotL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jul-2003 at 16:42)
hehe....

You guys have the page and alliance reorganized i see, that is good. I kinda miss yas lol.

Anyways Gl this age and always....chewy smells funny
View Public Profile Find more posts by Duhamel Add Duhamel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as elliotf BoD)
Donated $12.00
(31-Jul-2003 at 23:26)

By the way, Swifty's questions usually apply to new alliances. Seeing that we're not exactly new, these questions aren't exactly pertinent, but here goes...

History:
Cerca age 9? (I'm a little fuzzy on this) - formed by merger between military wing of the Zea Rebellion Network (Flame of the Dragon), and the Brotherhood of Arms (BoA), creating the Brotherhood of the Dragon (BoD).

Member Count:
I'm not gonna divulge specific numbers for a good reason, but let's say we're well-represented on both servers (look
at Alliance Power Share threads if you really need to know)

Goals:
Diplomatic and military protection of members against unfair attacks (see below).
Retalliations and protection against gangbang, OOW hits
Diplomatic intervention for many situations
Suiciding and multiple hostiles by and upon BoD members are frowned upon.
We do not intervene in 1v1 wars or intra-kingdom conflicts (unless the other side calls in outside help)
For full rules/goals, see:
Dragon Creed
Dragon Code of Honor

Relations:
Primary relation is Allied with SoS; other relations have changed from age to age.
Currently also holding Defensive Pact with HUN, NAP with GoDs and AA.

Hope that helps,
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elizabeth BoD Add Elizabeth BoD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lord Hawk1)
Donated $5.00
(31-Jul-2003 at 23:57)
Quote:
By the way, Swifty's questions usually apply to new alliances. Seeing that we're not exactly new, these questions aren't exactly pertinent, but here goes...
Swifty has asked many questions about alliances similar to this one; alliances that have existed for a long time, but do not show their faces in Utopia Temple. Do not act like BoD is better than those please...

Quote:
Suiciding and multiple hostiles by and upon BoD members are frowned upon.
What's a suicide? What is the BoD's offical definition of a suicide?

Quote:
Any attack on a BoD member is a direct attack on BoD itself! We must protect our alliance members at every and all costs. Retaliate any unjustly attack and defend what we stand for. We cannot afford to fail those who count on us to protect our way of life.
What are the unjustly attacks and a definition of thsoe attacks? What happens if a BoD member is caught using one of these attacks? If the answer is anything other than retaliation in the same manner as BoD would do onto another outside province, why does the BoD province deserve to get off better than anyone else?

Quote:
Play fairly and follow the rules of the Utopian Code. We are all here to have fun, do not ruin it by cheating or playing unfairly. The Brotherhood of the Dragon Alliance strives for fair play and justice so that all Utopians can have a good time, that is our main goal.
What is fair play? and don't you think other people have their opiniions of fair play? Being as opinions vary, what makes BoD's opinion of fair play better than anyone else's? and what gives them the right to judge on their version of 'fair play'?

"God does not play dice" -- Albert Einstein

Last edited by Lord Hawk, 01-Aug-2003 at 00:02.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Hawk Add Lord Hawk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Swifty BoD)
Global Moderator
(01-Aug-2003 at 00:16)

How lovely for Hawk to drop by once again? I thought you left AD buddy? Or has your love for me grown ever stronger?

Quote:
Swifty has asked many questions about alliances similar to this one; alliances that have existed for a long time, but do not show their faces in Utopia Temple. Do not act like BoD is better than those please...
I find that hard to believe. I rarely question alliances that have existed for a long time, I generally only question experienced alliances when they have failed to give vital information, such as their site, ect.
I question the more new alliances in a different way, as such, why did you make a new alliance, how is yours going to be any different, ect. But enough about me.

Quote:
What's a suicide? What is the BoD's offical definition of a suicide?
There is no universal definition of a suicide Hawk, even you know that. A suicide is different in everybodies eyes. When handeling a suicide case, we take into consideration the acres lost, the acres of the suicider, the defense left by the suicider (compared to the total defense), ect.

Whats your definition of a suicide?

Quote:
What are the unjustly attacks and a definition of thsoe attacks? What happens if a BoD member is caught using one of these attacks? If the answer is anything other than retaliation in the same manner as BoD would do onto another outside faction, why does the BoD province deserve to get off better than anyone else?
Unjustly attacks are attacks that consist of unhonourable, or foul play, these attacks include, suiciding, bottom-feeding, gangbanging, ect.
Well the fact is that a BoD member rarely has been caught doing one of those acts. If the BoD member is caught doing such an attack, with valid proof of it (CE's, ect), the member will then be under investigation to find a suitable punishment (such as the member being kicked out).

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Aug-2003 at 06:51)
Thank You

Thanks to the BoD members who helped me out. When I made this thread I was really tired and the idea just popped in my head. One of the reasons was because I changed my ICQ, and I was hoping everyone would see it and change it from the old one to the new one. (See above for new ICQ)

Lord Hawk, well even though you had supposedly left UT, I am glad that you came into this little old thread. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you want as long as you keep it civilized. I have no problems with good debates.

To all those out there that are seeking a truly honorable alliance, I ask you to come see what BoD is all about. Not all alliances are alike, and those of you that group them that way are being...well...closedminded. For once open that mind and come look at BoD.

Again, if anyone has question to ask me don't use the ICQ that Marcel posted at the top, use the one I posted at the top.

Have a nice day!
View Public Profile Find more posts by BoD Slapnuts Add BoD Slapnuts to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Aug-2003 at 08:46)

Greetings BoD..

GL....and all the best..

Regards,

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
Fools
talk because they have to say something

|-->Do not try so hard; The best things come when you least expect them to<--|

View Public Profile Find more posts by HuMMeR Add HuMMeR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Aug-2003 at 04:07)
Thanks

Thanks HuMMer
(Posted as F u S i o N)
(02-Aug-2003 at 09:00)

Never heard of BoD for a long time.. Eheh

How are you guys doing?

Death is a state of mind, I've lost my mind, therefore I cannot die.
Furious Under Serious Influence Of Narcotics
View Public Profile Find more posts by fusionev Add fusionev to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(02-Aug-2003 at 10:11)

We've seen better days, but thanks to a loyal and great hearted members, we are able to play about among you today. Again this age trying to do the best we can in playing a good round of Utopia, how bout your FUSION?
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as F u S i o N)
(02-Aug-2003 at 16:42)

I'm doing fine, although stopped Utopia for 3 ages now...

Anyway, you guys have any special relations with other alliances? What are your plans to rock your alliance this age?

Death is a state of mind, I've lost my mind, therefore I cannot die.
Furious Under Serious Influence Of Narcotics
View Public Profile Find more posts by fusionev Add fusionev to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(03-Aug-2003 at 01:03)

Well everyone knows about the MAP with Shire of Secrecy (SoS) led by Lady G .*bows* They are more or less our sister alliance because of the ammount of loyalty shared between both of us to each other.

HUN is another close ally in which we share a Defensive Pact. Their continued loyalty and dedication to BoD are held high within our alliance and thank them for their support.

Our NAP allies are the legendary Apocalypse Alliance (AA), which I must say have been one of our longest and most honored relations in our group of allies. They have great leadership and wish them well.

And also various Friendly relations (Fair 1v1 wars/attacks only) with alliances such as KLA, TBH, and NH.
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Aug-2003 at 05:48)
Can single provinces join or is it just kingdoms and or can you elimante people for people
View Public Profile Find more posts by gotenks04769 Add gotenks04769 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Feydakin BoD)
(03-Aug-2003 at 06:16)

BoD is currently in a state of invite only recruiting.. We are not accepting random provinces or kingdoms..

This sword here at my side doesnít act the way it should : It keeps calling me itís master, but I feel like itís slave
View Public Profile Find more posts by Feydakin Add Feydakin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(03-Aug-2003 at 09:57)

But to answer your question...yes we do accept both Single Provinces and Kingdoms. Our Dragon Creed states the policies for both BoD Single Provs and KDs, We also promte unity within BoD Kingoms by encouraging any member of BoD KDs to join BoD.
(User is Banned)
(03-Aug-2003 at 21:39)
BoD, good luck with Zea. If you guys need some articles of information and furthermore some bits a pieces of information, just send me a PM

Also, I have some contacts that you may like to have of other alliance leaders that wouldn't hesitate to help you take Zea out *seriously*

Neways, howzit going guys/gals?

Let tell the truth Zea. Why will you not answer any of my questions? Hmmmm
View Public Profile Find more posts by Frank001 Add Frank001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Feydakin BoD)
(03-Aug-2003 at 22:30)

Uh, I thought your post in the Zea thread was sad, and your post here simply confirms that you really don't get it.. BoD is not trying to destroy Zea, or anyone for that matter.. There just happen to be a couple of us with issues of different kinds with Zea.. Just like any other group..

If you wish to "take out Zea" I suggest you create a one or two man anti-zea-alliance and then go join Hawk on the sidelines.. You certianly won't find BoD joining..

This sword here at my side doesnít act the way it should : It keeps calling me itís master, but I feel like itís slave
View Public Profile Find more posts by Feydakin Add Feydakin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Aug-2003 at 00:03)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Feydakin BoD) If you wish to "take out Zea" I suggest you create a one or two man anti-zea-alliance and then go join Hawk on the sidelines.. You certianly won't find BoD joining..
You might get Slapnuts, though...

Network Minister and Queen of Fire and Ice, Zea Rebellion
View Public Profile Find more posts by Maeve Not Mauve Add Maeve Not Mauve to your Buddy List Reply with Quote