Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(18-Mar-2012 at 08:12)
Utopia-style Android App

(This appears to be the best forum for this--if not, just let me know )

I played Utopia a lot when I was a teenager and enjoyed it, but always wanted to have it "on the go" so to speak. Now that smart phones are pervasive in society, I have to ask:
  • Is there a utopia-style app out there? If there is, I'd love to check it out.
  • If not, is this something that other people would be interested in playing as well?

I'm a professional developer (not some kid who just finished getting "hello world" to work), so this is a realistic inquiry. I want to get feedback on whether this is something that I could get people to go along with.

I haven't started any development efforts--rather, I'm just "testing the water."
View Public Profile Visit Stargazer's homepage Find more posts by Stargazer Add Stargazer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Mar-2012 at 10:27)
I think you cannot install external applications. But you have to tried.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ggicollegepunja Add ggicollegepunja to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Jun-2012 at 11:49)
Would be great man!

It would be very usefull to have an angel like app for android which uses info from the browser the same way. For attacks with my phone I allways have to ask a kd mate for the attack calculations. Another thing would be pimp like support for the transfer of intel to irc.

Would that be doable?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pesa Add Pesa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Aug-2012 at 04:20)

In all seriousness, that is an outstanding idea. I say get it done!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Glor Add Glor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Aug-2012 at 23:25)

+1 on Android Angel!
View Public Profile Find more posts by TikiKai Add TikiKai to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Oct-2012 at 16:22)

why don't do it as well for iPhone Apps??

Mickey !Ex-BoD, Ex-AFNU!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Streetwar Add Streetwar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote