Utopia Temple Forums

Utopia Temple Forums (https://forums.utopiatemple.com/index.php)
-   Respectable General Discussions (https://forums.utopiatemple.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Disney's new theme park, Nazi Land (https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=43738)

Sossy 14-Jan-2004 17:00

Quote:

(Originally posted by InToXiCaTeD)

In the Lion King, when Simba is being chased by the buffalo things just after his father dies, he runs down this big slope then changes direction. Upon changing direction a puff of dust rises and spells the word 'sex'.

I've also heard of someone in Aladdin that has a boner but have yet to verify it.
Hell... anyone noticed the general direction of the jokes in Shrek??

"He must be compensating for something"

Is it okay to use jokes like that in movies for children?
Some friends of mine told me that when they saw it in the movies (otherwise filled with children and their grandparents) and it was very obvious that the kids didn't get the "sexual" jokes.. like when the donkey is sleeping and talking in his sleep...

Luso Skav 14-Jan-2004 23:15

Quote:

(Originally posted by SossyASY)

Hell... anyone noticed the general direction of the jokes in Shrek??

"He must be compensating for something"

Is it okay to use jokes like that in movies for children?
Some friends of mine told me that when they saw it in the movies (otherwise filled with children and their grandparents) and it was very obvious that the kids didn't get the "sexual" jokes.. like when the donkey is sleeping and talking in his sleep...
But the studios that now make this animated movies, just as Shrek and finding nemo, say that they dont the movies for children.....

Biz 14-Jan-2004 23:36

I've seen the Bugs Bunny Anti-Nazi cartoons, in fact i think i have them on Video. :\ (Parents bought the video for me when I was like 2)

In the one I have seen, you see the traditional trench warfare with Bugs Bunny and someother Warner Bros. character chasing each other round in the trenches with war planes, AA-Guns etc.

At the end of the cartoon Hitler comes along and the two Warner cartoon characters join forces to get Hitler. The only thing that stands out in my mind from the ending was that ( I think it was Daffy Duck) hit Hitler over the head with a Bomb.

This is just basically teaching kids to hit and to hate nazis. Which is fair enough for the time it was made, and obviously was created to help the morale of the people still at home for the Americans.

MeeniMyniMo 15-Jan-2004 16:40

well i didn't get this exactly... but about the subject of the thread-

there are 2 tv shows that i know , one's nazi propoganda, a bit vague(the smurfs) but the other is totally anti-nazi i don't know it's name in english but tsachi might... in english hebrew it's called shaaltiel quack... something about ducks it's a german/french series.

anyway

the smurfs(1936)-

- blue and united(germans...)
- gargamel is black, bald, has a big nose(jew)
- gargamel abuses his cat(jews were believed to harm their animals)

the other one is better(1943):

- the hero has been orphaned from his parents
- the bad guy's name is Dolf(go figure) he has a black mustach and army clothes with the eagle symbol(nazi)
- he's a crow hiding that he is a duck something(some bs saying he was a jew)
- ducks= jews, Dolf in one of the episodes doesn't allow people to buy from his shops, and in another he plans to hurt 20 ducks ( man this is an educational series)...

do the math...

Nijman 17-Jan-2004 16:45

Quote:

(Originally posted by LusoSkav)

Hitler himself was a big fan of Mickey Mouse, and he even got Disney to make some anti-jew cartoons for him.

for some Disney dirt go here

By the waqy, have you stop to think about some sick Disney movies story lines? Almost in every old-school Disney movie the main character has his parents killed right in front of him/her, take The lion king, father murdered right in front of Simba, Bambi, his/hers mother shotgun-blasted right in the face and then the litlle orphan runs around calling for his mother, and what about Dumbo?
When you come to think of it, almost disney movies involve deaths and child left as orphans, just how is that suited for little kids??
Did you ever notice almost none of the guys ever wear pants? Disney is promoting public nudity to kids!!
Also, Dagobert is very, very greedy!! He teaches right wing capitalism too kids!!
The bad guys reappear every third comic book despite being caught by the police. Disney shows crie pays. you'll get out in no time!!
The goose at Grandma's farm is always sleeping so grandma has to do all the work by herself. Disney promotes chauvinism and shows you need not respect the elderly!!
Etc.

You can find anything to bash anything. The world needs to lighten up. And i don't mean by WOMD.

ShadowPhoenix 20-Jan-2004 06:24

Disney is kool, dont be taking down disney, everyoen fucked up in WW2 it was called WW2. I mean a lot of the modern car companies used jew slave labour to make their cars and what not. A lot of people are guilty for many thing in WW2 and some will never be held accountable for these actions.