Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $12.00
(10-Feb-2007 at 07:22)

New Clipboard Message Feature

This new feature looks pretty cool. The enemy will get a nice message from me when they do intel. But a question:

Could the reverse be done? What I would like to know is when anyone uses Angel to format any of my stats, could say an email be sent to me stating "Province x:x just took a CB of you"

Is this possible?
View Public Profile Visit morphy's homepage Find more posts by morphy Add morphy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(10-Feb-2007 at 14:28)

lightbulb Re: New Clipboard Message Feature

Due to privacy issues, no.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as MorHavoc)
(11-Feb-2007 at 07:08)

so now i'm in war and watching the message counter to see if it goes up to know if someone got any intel off of me. the fact that i can do this seems wrong.

maybe remove the counter or make it update once a day

Stupidity is the Greatest Plague
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mavoc Add Mavoc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(12-Feb-2007 at 03:57)

question Re: New Clipboard Message Feature

Originally Posted by MorHavoc: View Post
so now i'm in war and watching the message counter to see if it goes up to know if someone got any intel off of me. the fact that i can do this seems wrong.
Why is it wrong?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as MorHavoc)
(16-Feb-2007 at 15:10)

it allows me to know what intel and when they are getting it.

ps the self intel message only works for cbs. nothing gets displayed for SoM, SoS, Survey

View Public Profile Find more posts by Mavoc Add Mavoc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(17-Feb-2007 at 13:38)

lightbulb Re: New Clipboard Message Feature

it allows me to know what intel and when they are getting it.
I placed a delay. How long do you think it should be?

ps the self intel message only works for cbs. nothing gets displayed for SoM, SoS, Survey
Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in the next release.

(Posted as MorHavoc)
(06-Mar-2007 at 11:35)

the 24 hours is good

plus when i put in a message for my gen account, the message for my WoL account gets removed, and visa versa

it seems to only allow one server to have messages