Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(21-Nov-2002 at 17:43)

it happens again

win xp pro
700mhz (170% overclock)
pentium 3
265 ram ddr
latest angel

all the time, closing angel sometimes

and ye sit was angel because i had nothing running except on the taskbar, and only angel was in teh alt-tab list
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naamloos.jpg (5.4 KB, 67 views)

Fallingthroughpagesofmartensonangels.Feelingmyheartpullwest.Isawthefuturedressedasastranger.Loveinaspace-dyevest.
Theresnoonetotakemyblameiftheywantedto.Theresnothingtokeepmesaneanditsallthesametoyou.
Theresnowheretosetmyaim,soImeverywhere.AndIllhavenomoredreamstodefend.

Last edited by Kasdolf, 21-Nov-2002 at 17:45.
View Public Profile Visit Kasdolf's homepage Find more posts by Kasdolf Add Kasdolf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(21-Nov-2002 at 17:54)

question

It happened when generating buildings report? Otherwise I don't understand why you topped a thread from 6 months ago.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(21-Nov-2002 at 17:58)

well
infact it happened when the pc was totally idle, i was drawing nd the suddenly
Dong error

i topped this thread because i found that it was about the same problem (exept for the building calc)and i didn't want to make a new thread

Fallingthroughpagesofmartensonangels.Feelingmyheartpullwest.Isawthefuturedressedasastranger.Loveinaspace-dyevest.
Theresnoonetotakemyblameiftheywantedto.Theresnothingtokeepmesaneanditsallthesametoyou.
View Public Profile Visit Kasdolf's homepage Find more posts by Kasdolf Add Kasdolf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(23-Nov-2002 at 15:05)

question

I moved this topic to its own thread then. What program did you use to draw, and do you remember if it happened when you copied graphical data to the Clipboard?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.64
(23-Nov-2002 at 19:38)

might be me, but it will take him/ her a passing of the ban to answer this question, or we will have to wait at least 12 days to see any possible respons from him/her (and yes, i am positive about my doubt if it's a her, and quite frankly i think this person is abusing several other's their identities, since her profile shows people who i know, and most likely don't want to be connected to such a person.

Blood Raven
Former Head investigator of the HappinessFormulaeandIndicators of age 17 through 25.
Creator of the (now outdated) TipsandTricksGuidetoUtopia!
Haven't played Utopia in several years now. But i have returned
View Public Profile Visit Blood Raven's homepage Find more posts by Blood Raven Add Blood Raven to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(06-Dec-2002 at 07:47)

can you please xplain what you mean?
because i filled in my right contact info, it only mine as far as i know,
i was formerly known as Kas_NED and Elanor

to me it appears that this bug only happens when i have windowblinds running,
:S

Administrator
(06-Dec-2002 at 20:30)

lightbulb

Try adding Angel to WB's exclusion list for a few days, and see if it stops.

(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(08-Dec-2002 at 08:46)

smile

voila

thank you

(18-Jan-2003 at 11:12)
Time to top again

I got the Range check error now The last time I opened Angel it worked fine and now BANG! Error. I can still open it but the Buildings Calculator won't work. I only get the top bar and not the whole window. All the other calculators seems to work.

--------------------------------------

"Beaty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Karl Foogel
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ka113 Add Ka113 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(18-Jan-2003 at 11:24)

lightbulb Re: Time to top again

How to fix it with version 1.40 Beta:

Run Utopia Angel with the /reset switch, as follows:

Start -> Run -> "C:\Utopia\Angel\Angel.exe /reset" -> OK

That's it!

(18-Jan-2003 at 11:26)
content

You are THE best BG

--------------------------------------

"Beaty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Karl Foogel
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ka113 Add Ka113 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2003 at 09:27)

i got the same problem... cb that i copy is not formatted and angel dosen't pop up, the building calculate is not working at all (no screen only header appear)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mistwalker Add Mistwalker to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2003 at 19:10)
Yes, the Angel works again. The /reset function did it.

Thanks, Brother Green.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mike72 Add Mike72 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jan-2003 at 03:34)
I still get the error even after I use the reset.
View Public Profile Find more posts by PCZY Add PCZY to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Feb-2003 at 10:35)
Someone please reply. I'm very handicapped without Utopia Angel.
View Public Profile Find more posts by PCZY Add PCZY to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(08-Feb-2003 at 12:06)

lightbulb

Try it again...

(12-Feb-2003 at 05:07)
Does it work with windows ME? Because that's what I'm using. I tried it many times, but it doesn't work.
Administrator
(15-Feb-2003 at 21:58)

lightbulb

Please try the new v1.41.

(16-Feb-2003 at 07:50)
The new version corrected the problem for me...
View Public Profile Find more posts by ArcticWarrior Add ArcticWarrior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Feb-2003 at 14:37)
Uhhh A little help

When ever I open my calc up it says "range check error" and I CANNOT use my angel now... I can't copy any info on to it..and when I open my building calc it minimizes and I can't get it to come back up!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by pops Add pops to your Buddy List Reply with Quote