Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 16:25)

grr.. Ask Tathlyn

Ask Tathlyn

Alrighty folks, My ears are open, my shoulders broad enough to cry on, my back is wide and firm, making a great place to stick "Kick Me" signs upon. I'm a master interpeter of the human animal and can even program my VCR. You got questions? I got answers, some might even help you*. So ask me anything! Just start each post with "Dear Tathlyn:"

WARNING:
Taking Tathlyn's advice is not for everyone. Please consult a doctor, or someone who looks like a doctor to see if taking Tathlyn's advice is right for you. Life happinessosity levels have been increased using Tathlyn's advice in a controlled lab testing facility only. Some side effects include: Runny nose, diahreah, scabbies, fiddlers' elbow, random insanity, dislexia, loss of conciousness, and a severe drop in I.Q. People taking cough medication and those currently tent-pegged to the ground should not take Tathlyn's advice.

*answers will probably not help you.

~Tathlyn, the Mirthful Sage°
Is much more famous than YOU.
what I've been up to --->
(www.bravobodyart.com)
View Public Profile Visit Tathlyn's homepage Find more posts by Tathlyn Add Tathlyn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as TheMatrix)
Donated $0.80
(07-May-2003 at 16:32)

Dear Tathlyn: Why did you create this thread?

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X Rise up and show the world your battle is won.
X Rise up and show the world the old you is gone.
X Rise up and show the world your new life has begun.
X Rise up and show the world! Welcome back!
View Public Profile Visit Shodan's homepage Find more posts by Shodan Add Shodan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 16:37)

Quote:
(Originally posted by TheMatrix)

Dear Tathlyn: Why did you create this thread?
An Excellent question Mr. Matrix, I remember when you were just an array! There are many answers which are all vastly complex. I'll sum them up as best I can.

1) I've been roving around the vast country sides of this forum spreading my ill gotten advice for hours now and I'm tired, be much easier for people with problems to find me! Thus giving me a "Pull" marketing strategy, rather than my normal Pushiness.
2) Bill told me to do it, I need to listen to Bill.

Hope that answers your question.

(www.bravobodyart.com)
View Public Profile Visit Tathlyn's homepage Find more posts by Tathlyn Add Tathlyn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as TheMatrix)
Donated $0.80
(07-May-2003 at 16:41)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Tathlyn)

2) Bill told me to do it, I need to listen to Bill.

Aah, yes.. Bill.. I usually listen to the green little men, but Bill is nice too..

View Public Profile Visit Shodan's homepage Find more posts by Shodan Add Shodan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as TheMatrix)
Donated $0.80
(07-May-2003 at 16:44)

Dear Tathlyn: Why is the sky blue?

Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 16:49)

First off, Bill's not green, he's the crazy man who lives in my toaster. He used to be an accountant, but I think he snapped. Now he moaps around seeing how fast he can tie his shoe laces while screaming obscenities and listening to Lou Bega songs.

Quote:

Some people mostly "Scientists" (I use that term lightly) claim that it is because the earth's atmosphere filters out the high band frequencies of light. Reds, yellows, orange ect.. Thus, leaving the low bands, blue, sometimes purplie-blue. We all know that to be a false hood, the real reason is because if the sky were pink, the mountains would have to be purple, and then were would we be?

(www.bravobodyart.com)
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 16:51)

careless

Quote:

The clever answer here would have been "I can't tell you what colour the sky is, you have to experience it for yourself." and then thrust a couple of fancy coloured pills in your direction to see which one you took. Oh well, 20/20 hindsight right?

(www.bravobodyart.com)
(Posted as TheMatrix)
Donated $0.80
(07-May-2003 at 16:54)

Dear Tathlyn: What is The Matrix?

Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 17:01)

Quote:

Dear Tathlyn: What is The Matrix?
Corporate Dollars well spent.

(www.bravobodyart.com)
(Posted as TheMatrix)
Donated $0.80
(07-May-2003 at 17:29)

Dear Tathlyn: Does God exist?

WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(07-May-2003 at 17:35)

Dear Tathlyn: Why does The Matrix ask you so many questions?

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 17:47)

Gold Star Question!

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sossy)

Dear Tathlyn: Why does The Matrix ask you so many questions?
Maybe he's testing to see if I'm some sort of know-it-all, everyone knows I'm more of a wiseguy. Maybe he just wishes he got this great idea first for he wants to be the solver of problems.

As for you Matrix:

Quote:
Dear Tathlyn: Does God exist
Yes, yes he does, I can proove it too, as he is tent-pegged to the ground in my backyard, Bill is poking him with a stick...ooh ooh, wait, no, sorry, it wasn't God but the cat.

(www.bravobodyart.com)
(07-May-2003 at 17:57)
grr! the sky are blue because the fish keep doing saying "blue blue blue" (more like oOO )
but i have a question of me own: why did the teachers invent those stupid HUGE tests that you have to study forever to succed in them?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mafi Add Mafi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 18:13)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Mafi)

Dear Tathlyn: why did the teachers invent those stupid HUGE tests that you have to study forever to succed in them?
Ummm....to ensure that people can spell "succeed" properly when they post on forums. In anycase, those who can do, those who can't teach as the saying goes. Studing for a long time helps build your memory skills, which will be delightfully important when you're serving tables at The Sizzler. I failed my tests, that's why I serve tables at Red Lobster.
Best test I ever took was one of those fake ones, you know the ones. They're cruel and the teachers all drink scotch and laugh at you while you stand up and bark because question 5 told you so, and you didn't have the common sense to "Read every question before answering" 'cause the last question says, sign your name and place your hands against the wall. Anyways, here's a couple questions from that written test....

1) Spell Montezuma
2) When Chirstopher Columbus sailed across the ocean he brought with him three ships, the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria, each ship held 75 sailors/explorers....name them.
3) You have a bottle of scotch, a rusty scalpel and a piece of gauze, how would you remove your apendix. (This one is actually answerable

(www.bravobodyart.com)
(Posted as conman)
(07-May-2003 at 19:08)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Tathlyn)

3) You have a bottle of scotch, a rusty scalpel and a piece of gauze, how would you remove your apendix. (This one is actually answerable
You stick the gauze (what ever the hell tht is) up your arse, then stab yourself through the apndix with tht rusty scalpel and drink the scotch

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(07-May-2003 at 19:19)

Personally I would probably drink the Scotch FIRST !!

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as conman)
(07-May-2003 at 20:01)

But if you drink it first it would numb your pain reception and the nahgbours wouldend hear the screams of pain and wouldent call you a doctor and you would die off sepsis or bloodloss...DUHHH

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 20:14)

grr..

Quote:
(Originally posted by conman)

You stick the gauze (what ever the hell tht is) aka:

Dear Tathlyn: What is gauze?
Gauze Mr.Conman, is the white cloth mesh used in dressing wounds, or disguising yourself as a mummy.

(www.bravobodyart.com)
(07-May-2003 at 20:17)

Our atmosfere doesn't filter out the light with a higher frequency, the light with lower frequency spread out more, while the higher frequencies move straight.

I feel sick...
View Public Profile Visit Shuruga's homepage Find more posts by Shuruga Add Shuruga to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(07-May-2003 at 20:26)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Shuruga)

Our atmosfere doesn't filter out the light with a higher frequency, the light with lower frequency spread out more, while the higher frequencies move straight.
Blasphemor! This is "Ask Tathlyn" not "Disproove Tathlyn" that post got taken down weeks ago, as it was far too easy to do.

(www.bravobodyart.com)