Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(20-Dec-2003 at 17:24)

Comic Artists!

In the tradition of a billion other "Wanted" threads.....

A few people and myself are looking for an artist (or artists!), preferably one with PHP skills (not required, but preferred). The artist/s should be capable of and willing to produce one 3-to-6 panel comic strip per week (more often is fine!), based on scripts that will be provided.

Script and character collusion by the artist is more than welcome.

The art would ideally be similar to the style of Penny Arcade, but other styles (manga/anime for example) will be considered.

There will be no pay involved, but the artist/s will be given moderator/admin access to the host site, as well as their name in proverbial lights.

For more information please feel free to ICQ me (79398655), MSN me ([email protected]) or PM me.

*bows out*
View Public Profile Visit metao's homepage Find more posts by metao Add metao to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as LusoSkav)
(20-Dec-2003 at 17:51)

Meh, im not sure if my style is what youre looking for...
if you want to you can check out the link on my siggy for samples of my work....

I'll stop thinking with my dick when you stop fucking with my head.
View Public Profile Visit Luso Skav's homepage Find more posts by Luso Skav Add Luso Skav to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Gammy)
Donated $0.60
(20-Dec-2003 at 17:59)

Ugh...I'm a HORRIBLE drawer.

I can't even draw a straight line

-------------------------------------
"Genius may have its limitations,
but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

-------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gamharlt Add Gamharlt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as planetbob)
Donated $32.56
(20-Dec-2003 at 18:02)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Gammy)

Ugh...I'm a HORRIBLE drawer.

I can't even draw a straight line
Then why bother posting?

And Metao you will be sharing the website with us poor Temple members once you have it all up and running wont you?

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Dec-2003 at 18:13)

Quote:
(Originally posted by planetbob)

Then why bother posting?

And Metao you will be sharing the website with us poor Temple members once you have it all up and running wont you?

You betcha! Lets just say I could have tried posting this in Utopia Discussions, but thought Id save the mods some headaches in deciding what to do....
View Public Profile Visit metao's homepage Find more posts by metao Add metao to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Dec-2003 at 16:23)

Quote:
(Originally posted by LusoSkav)

Meh, im not sure if my style is what youre looking for...
if you want to you can check out the link on my siggy for samples of my work....

Hey, not bad! Especially the Korn one, the foxes, and Nutty Me.

*goes to contact LusuSkav*

anyone else feeling arty?
(Posted as LusoSkav)
(21-Dec-2003 at 20:55)

ive already added you to my msn messenger list, so we can talk about the details.....

I'll stop thinking with my dick when you stop fucking with my head.
View Public Profile Visit Luso Skav's homepage Find more posts by Luso Skav Add Luso Skav to your Buddy List Reply with Quote