Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Feb-2005 at 18:23)

Big Brother: The Rebirth

Hello good citizens of LA (thats right, the bad ones get no greetings!),

It has been a long time since Maarteas started Big Brother. This was a great thread where a few people were bound to one house where they had to live with eachother and perform several tasks. I have been in every episode and now that Maarteas has gone way inactive, shall I take it upon myself to try to get BB to its once glorious being again.

The game is simple, you reside in this thread and interact with your fellow BB-ers and you do so in a orderly fashion. Ofcourse there shall be a little taunting, a little provocation and some action, but there are borderlines, and those who cross them, will be expelled.

You have to be creative and have a nice sense of humor in order to survive this house, for the most unwanted member will be voted out of the house.. eventually leaving 1 member behind, the Winner of Big Brother 5!
This voting shall happen with polls, and both the members aswell as the viewer can vote. So in order to survive.. you must do something to retain your priviledges.

But this is not merely about winning. This is about having fun with your fellow members, being creative with the given assignments, and fooling around.. within the rules.

There will be 10 inhabitants in this episode, and voting will be approx. every 2 weeks. Assignments may be given any time by me, and only me.

Outsiders are NOT able to intervine with the inhabitants, and obnoxious outsiders/spammers shall be ignored (and maybe even warned for Off Topic or so if I can poke a moddy).

Basic Rules:
1. Keep it real! No demons, flying pigs or Barbra Streisand look-a-likes.
2. In the words of Austin Powers: OW Behaaave!
3. Post at least once a week (which is by far not enough to stay in).
4. For outsiders: Stay out! There's a nasty on the premisses

You may apply here, in the way it used to happen, giving your name n stuff. It used to be the 10 first applicants. BUT keep in mind that I want to keep the honor of the first BB high, and that I will act to see that the name of BB will not get blamished..

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself
Signature recreated by Thijmen X to violate the boringness.
Smiter in name of the Ascendents / Psychic member of BB #1,2,3 and 4 and host of BB 5 / Official Trainer, Hero and Owner of EmoKat/Kerri/Beertje
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Binkster Add The Binkster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(15-Feb-2005 at 18:54)
i think i want in.
uh. er.

name: shesaid
3 adjectives that describe me: phlegmy, loud, self-absorbed
why i want to be in big brother: i'm bored!
what comfort from home i'll miss the most: i fail see the sacrifice contestants have to make, are we only allowed to post in this thread?
how i plan to win big brother: bribery. cash, cookies, sexual favors..i'm above nothing
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2005 at 19:16)

Yay! You're in defenitly

Now as to those favors.. I'll be seeing you

Smiter in name of the Ascendents / Psychic member of BB #1,2,3 and 4 and host of BB 5 / Official Trainer, Hero and Owner of EmoKat/Kerri/Beertje
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Binkster Add The Binkster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Elan Morin)
Donated $47.44
(15-Feb-2005 at 19:23)

Name: Elan
Age: Uh... I think it's a number, but I can't remember for certain.
Sex: Not frequently. *sigh*
Reason for joining: Desire to get the hell out of the Elan House and away from Mr. Despot, Evil Jesus, and Oscar the Giant Kevlar Duck.
Describe yourself (in your own words): "Hate in the shape of a man."
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(15-Feb-2005 at 19:31)

grr.. If he goes I go

Um, there's no way I'm letting Elan take this alone. I'm in! *gets slapped upside the head with a gin soaked wool scarf* OWCH! so's Bill it would seem.

Name: Tathlyn (and Bill)
Reason for Joining: Seduce Elan into Tathlymania, get some of the favors shesaid was talking about, enter the world of B rated celeberties.
Description: The Mirthful Sage & his trusty henchman/accountant Bill.
How I plan to win: Sheer craftiness, and tomfoolery. That and Bill just purchased a new bat.

~Tathlyn, the Mirthful Sage°
Is much more famous than YOU.
what I've been up to --->
(www.bravobodyart.com)
View Public Profile Visit Tathlyn's homepage Find more posts by Tathlyn Add Tathlyn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2005 at 19:56)

I think I would want in but if we are confined to only posting in this thread and no where else then nevermind. That would be an interesting challenge but too hard for me.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
View Public Profile Find more posts by MAPS Add MAPS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(15-Feb-2005 at 19:57)

lightbulb How can I not enter?

Name: Dave (Valek)
Reason for Joining: I was told there would be sexual favors and beer.
Description: Underneath the skirts and panties is a sensitive young man who is struggling to find himself.
How I plan to win: Sleep with the host and/or kill if I must.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(15-Feb-2005 at 20:03)
Quote:
(Originally posted by MAPS)

I think I would want in but if we are confined to only posting in this thread and no where else then nevermind. That would be an interesting challenge but too hard for me.

i'm one step ahead of you, as always

Quote:
(The Binkster wrote on 15-Feb-2005 ##:##)

lol. I figured those q's would be coming.. but rest assured, you can still post outside.. its just that no one else may interfere And 10, there were about 12 max in the other homes... More would make it uncontrolable. Trust me, I've been in there for a year

Quote:
(shesaid wrote on 15-Feb-2005 ##:##)

why only 10? that's not very many!
am i only allowed to post in the bb thread once it starts?

so we get monica, yay!
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2005 at 20:09)

Quote:
(Originally posted by MAPS)

yeah I bet it would be hard for you but you can post outdoors.. It is about keeping other people out, at least out of the action.. BUT the viewers are the ones that can make you.. or break you.. They are not totally ignored

Dave, Elan, Tat and Monica, I shall enjoy your presence

(15-Feb-2005 at 20:11)

Ok then!

Name: Spam (MAPS or Monica)
Location: It has many names. Some call it Hell, others call it Utah.
Reason for Joining: Peer Pressure
Description: I've been told I look like a young Tommy Lee Jones...
How I plan to win: By being better than everyone else by default, of course.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
View Public Profile Find more posts by MAPS Add MAPS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2005 at 20:15)

okay .. i love this ... all stars .. // go tath ! u are my hero !

Gonna bookmark this

Proud Member of Fratzia
View Public Profile Find more posts by Noobs Add Noobs to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2005 at 21:19)

I would join but I would rather my spot be taken by the big names of UT, the celebrities so to speak. Though I promise to be a faithful viewer!

*throws beer to the contestants that have joined so far*

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2005 at 21:27)

hey hey hey! Thats the kind of interference I was talking about I'll let you off this time cuz the house isn't occupied yet.. but BB isn't about the spam.. I had hoped to make that clear

(15-Feb-2005 at 21:39)

DC

in my mind your a star of ut, join...

Have a HooT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lucan Add Lucan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as MakaveliRB)
Donated $1.32
(15-Feb-2005 at 22:06)

Yo Ill join if youll take me....

Name: Makaveli - Jake
Reason for Joining: Because I AM the next BIG BROTHER (HUGE white smile... 0
Description: Im Sexy, and that is all you need to know!
How I plan to win: My Mouth , My Skill, and My Avatars Ass.. U LIKE?

-----Makaveli-----
EX - NH/RB Founder/ SF
What? Thats like wiping before you shit it just doesn't make any damn sense!
KNOW WHAT I REALIZED WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR THIS MORNING... DAMN IM SEXY!

Last edited by M4k4v3li, 15-Feb-2005 at 22:06.
View Public Profile Visit M4k4v3li's homepage Find more posts by M4k4v3li Add M4k4v3li to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.01
(15-Feb-2005 at 23:04)

Name: djot / bunkey (aka: "the rabbit")
Reason for joining:
<her> you should plaaay
<bunkey> i hated the real-life program that thread is based on
<her> well. that's why you should play then...hate is a terrible emotion to sit on
Description:
<death> ooh, easy. you are cute, cuddly, and wise
<death> and has good taste
<death> and. is. funny
<bunkey> yay!
<death> and yummy!
<death> and. nice
How I plan to win: suggestions welcome.

Cartman > Sheila Broflovski
I cannot guess what we'll discover / We turn the dirt with our palms cupped like shovels
But I know our filthy hands can wash one another’s / And not one speck will remain

Jay is Games when You is Bored | Join now to keep more Nimons from actuating a lever
This is bunny. Copy bunny into your buddy list to help you on your way to being stalked.
View Public Profile Visit djot76's homepage Find more posts by djot76 Add djot76 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(15-Feb-2005 at 23:35)

Umm.. 2+2=5. I'll take my bullet now.
View Public Profile Visit tlhInganHom's homepage Find more posts by tlhInganHom Add tlhInganHom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Feb-2005 at 00:07)

Name: Demi
Age: ready to take out my driving licence but yet to young to drink and smoke.
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina (I bet none of you know where that is)
Reason for joining: I can kick out Valek
Description: mmmmmm.... I'm gonna ask my mom.
How I plan to win: Sex, deceive, killing the other players

1000 rep points...eeh I mean 296
Mods will never find me ^^ That's what you think *gasp* they're everywhere I wonder which one of the new mods will come here first...
View Public Profile Find more posts by demi Add demi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Feb-2005 at 00:31)

I would join but I won't be active enough. I will be one of the part time big brother voice?

My vote is for Tathlyn to outlast, outwit, ou....oops

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Feb-2005 at 00:49)

My name is Sygnal, and I am applying for this soredid thing. I have no interest in actually participating, as a matter of fact I think the whole idea's dumb, but Shesaid made me do it.

Name: Sygnal
Age: Younger than Shesaid and Tathlyn, but older than Elan, Dave, Monica, and Demi.
Reason for Joining: Shesaid made me. Her and her evil little cat, Turkey.
How I plan to win: I don't

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote