Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Dec-2002 at 08:58)

how long can vacation mode last?

A player in my kingdom who is very active is going on vacation for new years and won't be able to play for a couple weeks. I need to know how long vacation mode will last, or if she needs a babysitter. Thanks in advance!

Honor UWS

Am I still waiting, for this world to stop hating
View Public Profile Find more posts by Oriestes Add Oriestes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(27-Dec-2002 at 09:25)

Can be inactive for up to 10 days I believe before being deleted.. So I presume 10 days.

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Dec-2002 at 21:50)

Cool, thanks

Honor UWS

Am I still waiting, for this world to stop hating
View Public Profile Find more posts by Oriestes Add Oriestes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ringlord)
(27-Dec-2002 at 22:04)

sunglasses Sorry Runey, Wrong

Sorry Runey, thats not correct, you will be deleted after 10 days of inactivity, but vacation mode is not counted as inactivity. You can go on vacation mode the whole age if you want, but if your friend will be away for a few weeks, then he/she needs a babysitter, because someone needs to select the "stay" option at the end of the age, and someone needs to activate his account at the beginning of the next age......

Diplomat of the Shrine of Secrecy Alliance xXxXxXx Proud to be Anti-Bush!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Asmodeus SoS Add Asmodeus SoS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as xSwiftYx)
Global Moderator
(27-Dec-2002 at 22:14)

Yep Runey is incorrect, we had somebody in our kingdom this age who went into protection for 3 weeks, and is still with us today
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.44
(27-Dec-2002 at 22:44)

I believe that was changed rather recently. The 10 day limit used to count for Vacation Mode as well.

Do keep in mind though, that in January the age'll end (likely halfway Jan/3rd week), so if he'll be gone -too- long he won't be able to transfer.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(27-Dec-2002 at 23:35)

IS it?

*shrugs* Seemed to be the case a few Ages back.. I never use it, so yeah only a guess

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Dec-2002 at 07:12)
nope, I have one in my kingdom, he is on vacation for 1 month and still at it. I think its time to remove his vacation
View Public Profile Find more posts by aribeth Add aribeth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Dec-2002 at 10:44)

Yup, it lasts as long as they want, or until the Monarch decides to cancel it. Which perhaps they may need to aribeth, if they're inactive as well as in vacation mode (never coming back perhaps).

"You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body,
but you will never imprison my mind. I alone have that power."

Got game at TeamRPG.com?
View Public Profile Visit Mandrak's homepage Find more posts by Mandrak Add Mandrak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Dec-2002 at 15:47)
We were planning to cancel him, just have to wait until our attackers are ready from the last war
I think Vacation mode has to have a limit, coz some people are really abusing it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by aribeth Add aribeth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote