Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 19-20 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $12.00
(08-Apr-2003 at 10:20)
exclamation mark Happiness values for Age 20

Joyous:
Our peasants currently appear to be Joyous. Our peasants' attitudes appear fairly stable. There are rumors of scattered celebrations throughout the lands. The people speak highly of you and hope you will continue your current style of leadership.

We estimate the effects of our peasant attitudes to be:
Buildings are running at 105.0% Efficiency
Peasants are generating about 3.2gc in Daily Tax Revenues
Our Maximum Population is 104.5% of Normal
Our Military is functioning at 108.0% of Normal Strength
(These do not account for various bonuses depending on your race or sciences)

My surveys throughout the province show these to be major areas of approval or disapproval:
The people are happy with your handling of the economy.
Our people dream of armies that can conquer great opponents! They feel we are too defensive right now.
Our people are proud of the reputation of our thieves' guilds.

My surveys throughout the province show these to be major areas of approval or disapproval:

Our people dream of armies that can conquer great opponents! They feel we are too defensive right now.

My candle burns from both ends,
It will not last the night.
But ah my friends, and oh my foes,
it casts a fearful light.
View Public Profile Visit Jivlain's homepage Find more posts by Jivlain Add Jivlain to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.64
(08-Apr-2003 at 16:08)

these values are known already, and surely don't need to be researched at the Research lab imho.

Please post such a thing at the utopia discussion...

Blood Raven
Former Head investigator of the HappinessFormulaeandIndicators of age 17 through 25.
Creator of the (now outdated) TipsandTricksGuidetoUtopia!
Haven't played Utopia in several years now. But i have returned
View Public Profile Visit Blood Raven's homepage Find more posts by Blood Raven Add Blood Raven to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Apr-2003 at 14:04)

Our people are proud of your generosity and willingness to help friends in need!

Our people talk highly of our wizards and their abilities.
View Public Profile Find more posts by KaerAcidShark Add KaerAcidShark to your Buddy List Reply with Quote