Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(20-Sep-2003 at 00:00)
mad Attack Calculator

Am i the only one who noticed the attack calculator sucks when calculating plunders??
Someone should f***ing do smth about it.. i failed 4 plunders so far because of the stupid attack calculator
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pulica Add Pulica to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Sep-2003 at 00:12)

did you factor in forts and war sci? did you go off of a cb or a SoM? you have to give us more info than that.

you know you're living in a messed up world when the best golfer is BLACK the best rapper is WHITE and even germany doesn't want to go to war- chris rock
View Public Profile Find more posts by Loki 666 Add Loki 666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Sep-2003 at 11:27)
when doin plunders the attack calculator still calculates with 4 def pts per defense spec
it does not calculates with 6 def pts

and of course i factor in forts and sci
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pulica Add Pulica to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Sep-2003 at 11:41)

For me it calculates 6
View Public Profile Visit realDucky's homepage Find more posts by realDucky Add realDucky to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.44
(23-Sep-2003 at 17:37)

Either you are using an old version of angel, or you are ignoring something...

For me... Angel perfectly switches between Plunder and non-Plunder in defense/offense values.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Sep-2003 at 23:48)
works fine for me....you should try to re-install angel maybe

-I always get criticized. If I could walk on water some people would say I cant swim.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skywise Add Skywise to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(30-Sep-2003 at 11:18)

lightbulb

Quote:
(Originally posted by Pulica)

when doin plunders the attack calculator still calculates with 4 def pts per defense spec
it does not calculates with 6 def pts
It calculates as 4 if you set your account to Genesis. Fix it in the Settings menu.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote