Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(05-Aug-2001 at 07:58)
Add to menu, war room, & Military advisor: Prisoners

I built 5 dungeons just to see how they work, so I attacked someone, and got me a few prisoners. I don't remember how many I got though, and it doesn't tell me anywhere. The number of prisoners needs to be posted in a kingdoms menu, in their war room, and in their military advisors page so that people can take advantage of their free mercenaries without having to pay for a few extra just to make sure they use all of their free ones.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tcpunx Add Tcpunx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Aug-2001 at 14:02)
Re: Add to menu, war room, & Military advisor: Prisoner

Dungeons must have been a beta thing that Mehul was posting up, and decided to do it about 1 hour before it was time to bring the changes to the servers, I must say from what people are saying, and what Mehul said so lately with these things...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sovy Kurosei Add Sovy Kurosei to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Aug-2001 at 15:03)

Hmmm, either I didn't notice it before, prisoners die really quickly, or it was added since I started this, but it says the number of prisoners at the bottom of your war room.

This thread can be deleted.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tcpunx Add Tcpunx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.52
(07-Aug-2001 at 01:05)

Threads usually aren't deleted in these forums.

"I look around this room and I see ghosts. When I'm done with the game or the game is done with me, I don't wanna be no ghost up on a wall. I wanna be more than that."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Digger Add Digger to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Aug-2001 at 05:51)

You better listen to the man Digger, he can get quite mean
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sovy Kurosei Add Sovy Kurosei to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Nakor BlueRider
Imported Post
(07-Aug-2001 at 07:25)

Delete it anyway, this one isn't important at all.
Old I like chicken and so do you
Imported Post
(07-Aug-2001 at 11:12)

only brother green and probably logician are allowed to delete threads
Old Nakor BlueRider
Imported Post
(08-Aug-2001 at 00:38)

I think mods can also can't they???
(08-Aug-2001 at 09:10)

Mods have the power to delete threads, but we get in trouble for abusing our powers. Nothing gets deleted around here, except by BG.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mookie Add Mookie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Nakor BlueRider
Imported Post
(08-Aug-2001 at 13:39)

Oh. Too bad.
(08-Aug-2001 at 17:05)

Hmmm? Well, get BG/Logician in here and delete this threa pronto :P But since the problem is fixed, why not delete this thread? Or at least close it...