Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(18-Dec-2006 at 09:16)
How to save graphical clipboard content?

Ok, so heres the scenerio.

I have Angel's clipboard manager open while doing my stuff. I took a print screen, it was copied onto the clipboard manager. But how do i retrieve the image? I cant right click on the picture inside the clipboard. I've search all the commands, and theres no "save" command.

I went to Utopia directory, the place where I dl and saved UA. But apart from the Update, Angel and readme, nothing could be found.

This picture is of great importance to me and I need it urgently.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by MeatStick, 18-Dec-2006 at 09:19.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeatStick Add MeatStick to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Dec-2006 at 09:26)
http://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=69818

I've searched forums, found the answer. Clipboard sure is damn useful
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeatStick Add MeatStick to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Jun-2007 at 03:37)

uhm. Paste?

You know.. Open your favorite graphical editor (Photoshop, MSPaint, etc.) then click 'Paste' on the tool bar and/or just press CTRL+V on your keyboard.

The clipboard manager doesn't have any 'save' option for text yet, except maybe 'pasting' it. so with images, you might have to struggle with the same thing. =)

I wish it really had a save option though

edit: goddamnit. i don't read. *sigh* sorry lol i guess this post goes to people like me too

Last edited by hax0r, 12-Jun-2007 at 03:40.
Edit reason: oops.
View Public Profile Visit hax0r's homepage Find more posts by hax0r Add hax0r to your Buddy List Reply with Quote