Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-Jul-2007 at 22:34)
SoM not formatting

i highlight and copy the SOM, but it doesnt record any of the information into the military calculator it only takes cbs.. is this suppose to happen?
View Public Profile Find more posts by guest101 Add guest101 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic18)
(02-Jul-2007 at 23:25)

Are you highlighting your own SoM or an enemy SoM?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jul-2007 at 22:34)
its enemy som
View Public Profile Find more posts by guest101 Add guest101 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2007 at 00:21)

Its suppose to update when copying the som. I would re-install angel and see what happens. If it is still screwy you would only have to put in 3 or 4 things after an som so it should no be that huge of a deal.

And It Came From Above
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fire From Above Add Fire From Above to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(04-Jul-2007 at 04:52)
If the SoM shows several armies out, or elites at home at 0, Angel screws it up. Just add the numbers manually.

Ofc if there's no elites out, the SoM is useless and thus isn't used.

Last edited by Sild, 04-Jul-2007 at 04:53.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sild Add Sild to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(04-Jul-2007 at 05:24)

of course at this point in the age soldiers being out is another possibility.

The problem is probably that you need a cb first for angel to estimate numbers off of. If you want to use 2 soms you have to do it manually in the bottom tabs and plug the number in on the right side.

"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead" - Bertrand Russell
Life without Emotion is like Sex without Intimacy.
Every now and then you get a snippet of pleasure but in the end none of it really matters.

Mafia Record 10-8 Mini-Mafia Record 1-7 / Survived 8 times / Lynched 9 times / Killed 9 times
View Public Profile Find more posts by Necal Add Necal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(04-Jul-2007 at 06:18)

Originally Posted by guest101: View Post
i highlight and copy the SOM, but it doesnt record any of the information into the military calculator it only takes cbs..
Which version of Utopia Angel are you using? Make sure to use the compatible version with this age, which is 1.84. If the problem still happens with this version, please post here the problematic page.

Originally Posted by Sild: View Post
If the SoM shows several armies out, or elites at home at 0, Angel screws it up. Just add the numbers manually.
This is incorrect, this behavior is actually by design, as the algorithm used to decode the real number of troops home cannot handle multiple armies out.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2007 at 20:24)
i am using the latest angel... but the som when copied has no effect. its so much info i have to put in for the military calculator. i dont wanna get cbs cuz they are inaccurate so i like soms. but even when i get a cb and copy a som.. i still get no change and have to manually change the numbers.
Administrator
(12-Jul-2007 at 17:09)

question Re: SoM not formatting

Please post here the data which does not format.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote