Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(05-May-2013 at 10:35)

United Angels (UA)

The United Angels alliance formed in Age 6 with the aim of being a balancing force in Utopia and to give players and kingdoms some external assistance when dealing with bullies and others who refused to negotiate a reasoanble outcome.

Although there were times in the early ages when the alliance went to war, from Age 11 onwards UA evolved into being the most diplomatic of alliances; never threatening but always available to be an intermediary in the disputes of others.

The alliance never interfered in one vs one wars or intra-kingdom disputes.

Over time the game had changed in ways which made defensive alliances redundant. There were penalties now for hitting into wars, and also for top and bottom-feeding. UA never officially closed but Age 38 marked the time when the alliance ceased being an effective force even in the low to middle ranked kingdoms of the Utopian world.

Today, UA welcomes individual members and monarchs who cherish respectul and fair gameplay. If you want a space for yourself or your kingdom to talk, share ideas and experiences, and learn from others of a like mind; then come to our website and put in an application to join. We welcome players new to the game along with old hands. All you need is a positive manner and a dedication to making Utopia a more enjoyable experience for all who play it.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-May-2013 at 18:24)

Do you have Z'nast?

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-May-2013 at 04:09)

No. Z'nast has flown the nest.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-May-2013 at 20:47)

Re: United Angels (UA)

Originally Posted by Puck UA: View Post
No. Z'nast has flown the nest.
Then I must smack him around on facebook :P

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jun-2013 at 02:38)
Where's the website nowadays?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shadowz7 Add Shadowz7 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2013 at 17:13)

www.unitedangels.org

It's rather lifeless though. Still, the arcade is of some amusement.

Flutterby has reminded me: Former Angels looking for old friends can find us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/15470220894/
(10-Sep-2013 at 19:26)

Hello again old family

The Legendar Saiyan, returns once again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by KillerSaiyan1 Add KillerSaiyan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Nov-2013 at 09:07)
Great!!..
View Public Profile Find more posts by sandralawson Add sandralawson to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Nov-2013 at 03:58)

Hello my friends. Coming back for another go around lol

Teroh UA
Proud member of United Angels
Retired WS
LLUA
View Public Profile Find more posts by TerohUA Add TerohUA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Dec-2013 at 03:32)

Good on you Teroh. I'll catch up with you in-game.
(18-Dec-2013 at 00:01)
Puck pulled me out of retirement....

Now if someone would please kindly tell me how I can change my user name that would be awesomesauce.

Ohais flutters.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nafta TA Add Nafta TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote