Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(26-May-2008 at 05:46)

This thread is for the sole purpose of determining which alliance would be most suitable for those applying in here.

Please offer sufficient details about yourself/your kingdom and what you seek.

Any discussions on the latest deeds of Alliances, as well as the general Alliance vs Anti-Alliance topic will be warned. General opinions on how an Alliance performs will be fine, as long as asked for.

We reserve the right to merge any new threads on this topic into the current one.

Alliances: If you wish to recruit someone from this thread, please do so by PM or other means of contact, and not in this thread.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

Last edited by Konc, 26-May-2008 at 05:46.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2008 at 02:39)
Re: The 'I Want An Alliance' thread [merged]

I am the monark (Queen) of Genesis Kingdom ##:## a small kingdom this age.
We have been getting farmed by a larger kingdom since the start of the age.
it is obvios we need to be a part of a larger group.We are a very active kingdom,but not world chart material this age.Genesis ##:## should not be able to wreck us any further.We feel being a part of a alliance will help us.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Immortalraider Add Immortalraider to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(04-Sep-2008 at 07:16)

I'm not sure there are too many Genesis alliances around.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2008 at 13:44)
there are a couple look at the bigger KD's and you might find out that they are tagged, you may want to adress them to see if they belong to an alliance.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mopreme Add Mopreme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(19-Oct-2008 at 20:31)
i wanna join an alliance KD

does any king w/ an active kingdom want to give me a shot?
send an e-mail to [email protected] or send me a pm...
View Public Profile Find more posts by One Eyed Oscar Add One Eyed Oscar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Nov-2008 at 23:57)
Hi my name is Bandar, and I used to play utopia and participate actively in alliance world. I played for 4 years, but I havnt played utopia since 2003. I used to be Green menace's right hand guy in TBH for some time , and I also made my own alliance (TGOA) and then lastly I joined with VAT. To my knowledge VAT has disbanded but I am not sure. Anyhow I am looking to join an alliance and start playing Utopia again actively beginning this new age. Seems that I cannot join NI or KLA since they are only accepting full kingdoms. I will only be a province, maybe I can manage to land in a good KD and possibly join them into the alliance as well. If there is anyone willing to allow me into their alliance please contact me so we can talk about it, I would love to know about your alliance. My AOL screen name is Bandit1299 and my MSN is [email protected]. Thank You.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BandarVAT Add BandarVAT to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(05-Nov-2008 at 00:59)

Originally Posted by BandarVAT: View Post
Hi my name is Bandar, and I used to play utopia and participate actively in alliance world. I played for 4 years, but I havnt played utopia since 2003. I used to be Green menace's right hand guy in TBH for some time , and I also made my own alliance (TGOA) and then lastly I joined with VAT. To my knowledge VAT has disbanded but I am not sure. Anyhow I am looking to join an alliance and start playing Utopia again actively beginning this new age. Seems that I cannot join NI or KLA since they are only accepting full kingdoms. I will only be a province, maybe I can manage to land in a good KD and possibly join them into the alliance as well. If there is anyone willing to allow me into their alliance please contact me so we can talk about it, I would love to know about your alliance. My AOL screen name is Bandit1299 and my MSN is [email protected]. Thank You.
Dude, seriously, wtf? Great you want to be in an alliance, but its completely unnecessary to post in 7 alliance threads as well as this one.
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Nov-2008 at 01:03)

Originally Posted by advocatus: View Post
Dude, seriously, wtf? Great you want to be in an alliance, but its completely unnecessary to post in 7 alliance threads as well as this one.
I do not believe that all Alliance reps will check this thread, so I picked a few of the active alliance threads and posted there as well to get my message across further and faster. Sorry, I did not mean to agitate you nor did I think it would agitate anyone.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BandarVAT Add BandarVAT to your Buddy List Reply with Quote