Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(User is Banned)
(04-Aug-2003 at 00:39)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Feydakin BoD)

Uh, I thought your post in the Zea thread was sad, and your post here simply confirms that you really don't get it.. BoD is not trying to destroy Zea, or anyone for that matter.. There just happen to be a couple of us with issues of different kinds with Zea.. Just like any other group..

If you wish to "take out Zea" I suggest you create a one or two man anti-zea-alliance and then go join Hawk on the sidelines.. You certianly won't find BoD joining..
There is already an anti-zea collition formed. But they are not an alliance so they cannot be hit or tagged

Feydikin, what will it take for you to wake up and smell Zeas shit?

I see everywhere that you don't like Zea but yet when someone says something against them you defend them. You don't know if you are comming or going huh?

Have you ever thought about seeing a srink for bi-polar disorder?

Well Fedikin I will say this. At this point BoDs view of Zea is pretty damn obvious dispite your personal opinion. Tough I cannot predict the future, I can already tell you are not a loyal member of BoD because hands down BoD will be taking action on Zea probley very shortly and best bet says you will high tail it out of BoD because "BoD will not take any actions".

Well lets see what happens. My money is on that Zea is going to contenue to piss BoD officials off and BoD will be joining the anti-zea collition.

BTW, slapnuts, if you want the AZC site just PM me

Let tell the truth Zea. Why will you not answer any of my questions? Hmmmm
View Public Profile Find more posts by Frank001 Add Frank001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Aug-2003 at 00:50)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Maeve Not Mauve)

You might get Slapnuts, though...
Maeve, I understand that you don't like me. And that is fine, but I just wanted to you to know that I have always likes you and that will not change. I just want that cup of Earlsgrey.

Last edited by BoD Slapnuts, 04-Aug-2003 at 00:57.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BoD Slapnuts Add BoD Slapnuts to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Aug-2003 at 00:54)
WoW

Quote:
(Originally posted by Frank001)

There is already an anti-zea collition formed. But they are not an alliance so they cannot be hit or tagged

Feydikin, what will it take for you to wake up and smell Zeas shit?

I see everywhere that you don't like Zea but yet when someone says something against them you defend them. You don't know if you are comming or going huh?

Have you ever thought about seeing a srink for bi-polar disorder?

Well Fedikin I will say this. At this point BoDs view of Zea is pretty damn obvious dispite your personal opinion. Tough I cannot predict the future, I can already tell you are not a loyal member of BoD because hands down BoD will be taking action on Zea probley very shortly and best bet says you will high tail it out of BoD because "BoD will not take any actions".

Well lets see what happens. My money is on that Zea is going to contenue to piss BoD officials off and BoD will be joining the anti-zea collition.

BTW, slapnuts, if you want the AZC site just PM me

Frank....um....wow

first of all, what is the anti-Zea coalition, could you tell me?

second of all, who is this, no one talks to my brother Feydakin like that. Let me know who you are, and you will see the consequences.

Third of all, as BoD and Zea have cut ties of communication, I don't expect that we can really piss each other off.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BoD Slapnuts Add BoD Slapnuts to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Marcel BoD)
Donated $2.00
(04-Aug-2003 at 16:22)

question

Isn't this supposed to be our PR thread. Or has it changed to our "Lets discuss Zea thread"?

I've been kicking ass since the dawn of time.
I'm just a killin man that's reached my killin prime.
I burn and plunder as it suits my desire.
Weapon of my choice are great balls of fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Marcel LotL Add Marcel LotL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Aug-2003 at 00:46)
Hmm

Well, our relations (or lack of) with Zea does have tod with PR....

I again ask anyone who wishes to know about BoD contact me.

My contacts are:

ICQ 214507217
AIM bfett127
msn [email protected]
(Posted as josh313)
(05-Aug-2003 at 02:39)
I am interested in joining the Brotherhood of the Dragon but am anxious to know exactly what a "sponsor" is. I am new to this Alliance thing so just bear with me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by buckeye13 Add buckeye13 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as elliotf BoD)
Donated $12.00
(05-Aug-2003 at 05:14)

Get in touch with me and I'll see what I can do... we're principally inviting skilled players that BoD members have contact with and trust. Ever since recent spy scandals, I'm a little leery of letting random people in.

That said, mind posting your highest networth and honor? I'm only going to take members capable of contributing to the alliance in return for help - our help isn't exactly free

Or message me using ICQ.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elizabeth BoD Add Elizabeth BoD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $17.00
(05-Aug-2003 at 05:27)

??? Whats BoD?

LOL hey Slapnuts how ya been I have now expanded my horizons and am spaming UT LoL

Eternal n Deadly now and forever, For I am Eternal n Divine
View Public Profile Visit Commanwealth's homepage Find more posts by Commanwealth Add Commanwealth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(05-Aug-2003 at 21:23)

A sponser is a member of BoD who recruits another member he personnaly knows...such as a kingdommember, best friend, pen-pal, Mental Asylum roommates...etc.

As long as they agree to they agree with BoD's Code of Conduct and understand the DC...any one is welcomed to join

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
PyroManiaC | [email protected] | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Aug-2003 at 21:55)
Come ye who are weary

Yes, we are now open to all those who wish to apply.

Our site is www.avidgamers.com/bodragon

We welcome all with open arms if they have the following things.

You must have a sponsor, if you don't contact someone in BoD already (like me) and we can talk and then we can be your sponsor.

You can't be a member of another alliance.

You must accept our Code of Honor

That is it, some come on over to our site and hopefully I will see you on the inside.
(06-Aug-2003 at 21:53)

sunglasses

/me slaps Slapnuts

Im allready on the inside

Hall

Last edited by Stoffer, 06-Aug-2003 at 21:53.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stoffer Add Stoffer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Aug-2003 at 04:29)
Heya

Yes, Stoffer, we miss your active presence there, come chat whenever you want?
(07-Aug-2003 at 11:59)

well you know i hang out in the danish thread in BoD, but im the only danish left there

besides you know that since FT banned all spamming in the BoD embassy area its been no fun hanging out there as well

Hall
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stoffer Add Stoffer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Aug-2003 at 13:10)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Stoffer)
besides you know that since FT banned all spamming in the BoD embassy area its been no fun hanging out there as well
Did he.
He should know that such a thing kills an embassy section. Because if noone ever posts anything there, there is also not much reason for ambassadors to come over frequently either...

Utopia temple sais: Same IP = Same Person
Things are not always as they seem to be
FREE ADMIRAL
View Public Profile Find more posts by timespy Add timespy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Quietus HaLL)
(09-Aug-2003 at 04:18)
heh

glad to be in the PR thread over here at BoD

Quietus

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. -Ghandi
View Public Profile Find more posts by Quietus SH Add Quietus SH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as notoldenough)
(09-Aug-2003 at 07:31)

Hey there BoD's
Good luck in your future affairs.

Do you mind? Im trying to ignore you!

View Public Profile Find more posts by Adri4n Add Adri4n to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Aug-2003 at 09:55)
Thanks

Quote:
(Originally posted by notoldenough)

Hey there BoD's
Good luck in your future affairs.
thanks nottooldenough, I guess you are young or I would give you a drink

Stoffer, FT is gone right now. So I give you special privaledges to post in any of the embassies at BoD
(10-Aug-2003 at 11:46)
Quote:
(Originally posted by timespy)

Did he.
He should know that such a thing kills an embassy section. Because if noone ever posts anything there, there is also not much reason for ambassadors to come over frequently either...

grins aint seen my BoD embassy then have you

Stalin
Attila Of the HUNs
Peace through Power
View Public Profile Find more posts by downoz Add downoz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Aug-2003 at 03:35)
Hi

Hi Stalin, how is your sexy self doing?

BoD's applications are curently down, I will let everyone know when they come back up.

Things are quite peacefull without Lord Hawk around.
(12-Aug-2003 at 07:48)
hehe well my sexy self is doin alot, could be better tho.

any big plans in the drawing board for BoD

Stalin
Attila Of the HUNs
Peace through Power
View Public Profile Find more posts by downoz Add downoz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote