Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(12-Aug-2003 at 08:55)
Quote:
(Originally posted by downoz)

hehe well my sexy self is doin alot, could be better tho.

any big plans in the drawing board for BoD

Well, other then getting closer to HUN and getting more peeps in BoD under our mind control then no....
View Public Profile Find more posts by BoD Slapnuts Add BoD Slapnuts to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(12-Aug-2003 at 09:13)

Quote:
(Originally posted by downoz)

hehe well my sexy self is doin alot, could be better tho.

any big plans in the drawing board for BoD
Of course, BoD always has big plans and most of the time they execute them well

Hows it going Slapnuts...

Whats up with this recruiting thing? Seems like you would be holding the doors back to keep people from getting in... Gezz no need to start recruiting :P

Have a good on brothers...

Chief Commander of Fortress of Justice
UDS Master
"Diplomacy is the art of wiping your opponents ass with silk"
-Mike

Justice has no bounds, we only enforce it.
View Public Profile Visit Mike FoJ's homepage Find more posts by Mike FoJ Add Mike FoJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Aug-2003 at 14:00)
Hi I hope that all the ZEA vs BoD stuff ended while I was away. I miss you guys! I talked to Slappy today for a few minutes but I haven't seen my sweet DJ or Fey on yet. I'm only half-back so far I'll look for you guys later. NO MORE ARGUING HERE!!!!

Lady G
Overall Leader of SoS

"Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

View Public Profile Find more posts by Lady G Add Lady G to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Aug-2003 at 00:16)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Lady G)

Hi I hope that all the ZEA vs BoD stuff ended while I was away. I miss you guys! I talked to Slappy today for a few minutes but I haven't seen my sweet DJ or Fey on yet. I'm only half-back so far I'll look for you guys later. NO MORE ARGUING HERE!!!!

We missed you even more Lady G. Pleae don't ever leave like that again or I will have to go crazyyyy.....

Zea vs BoD definetly ended, for good
View Public Profile Find more posts by BoD Slapnuts Add BoD Slapnuts to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(13-Aug-2003 at 03:03)

Quote:
(Originally posted by BoD Slapnuts)

We missed you even more Lady G. Pleae don't ever leave like that again or I will have to go crazyyyy.....

Good to hear Slapnuts, really good to hear

Any thoughts in re-instilling the network?

Chief Commander of Fortress of Justice
UDS Master
"Diplomacy is the art of wiping your opponents ass with silk"
-Mike

Justice has no bounds, we only enforce it.
View Public Profile Visit Mike FoJ's homepage Find more posts by Mike FoJ Add Mike FoJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Aug-2003 at 04:21)
Hmmm... might be the wrong place to put this

Mike FoJ:
Isn't define diplomacy one of the questions on test#1 in UDS? Is that an acceptable answer?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dslfreakdude Add Dslfreakdude to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Aug-2003 at 07:21)
Quote:

Sorry! I thought you all needed a vacation from me... they say absence makes the heart grow fonder

Quote:

I'm very glad to hear it.

Lady G
Overall Leader of SoS

"Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

View Public Profile Find more posts by Lady G Add Lady G to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ashnod NI)
(17-Aug-2003 at 06:38)
Zea is glad that the conflict is over as well.

In fact, we'd like to hope that BoD will continue to remain as a standard embassy- and be active at our site! Spam away!

And I hope Feydakin continues to be the helpful little sprite he's being. Watch out for those paintballs, old buddy.

'twas naught but a dream
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashnod Add Ashnod to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(18-Aug-2003 at 10:58)

exclamation mark Applications are NOW OPEN

I am happy to announce that applications for the BoD Alliance have re-opened. We are now accepting Single Provinces and Kingdoms looking for a great quality alliance with Noble and Honorable intentions, PM me or IceChain (ICQ:179184048) to get yourself a Sponsor. We are also accepting ambassadors from any alliance who would like to establish an embassy their.

For several weeks, we have been plagued by faulty applications, but after a few drinks I finally got them to work Who says alchohol is never the cure for the common stupidity?

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
PyroManiaC | [email protected] | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as KevinK)
(20-Aug-2003 at 05:16)
Go BoD! You guys probably don't remember me, I wasn't around for too long with you guys but it was sure nice being with you guys

As a former member of BoD, I wanna tell all you people looking for a good, solid alliance to join BoD as they are good people comitted to improving BoD.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gavin Add Gavin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Aug-2003 at 10:57)
Thanks

Thank you for those kind words and may you prosper in Utopia and Real Life
(22-Aug-2003 at 12:48)
Sometimes we all need a break and i would like to see BoD back with Zea.

Fey is a lil darling and its been amusing to see people thinking we hate each other.

Fey if this were a spam thread i would hug you:P

I hear BoD are doing well and i wish em all luck, yes even you Slappy

Property of noone, if lost please return to me..
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kachina Add Kachina to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Aug-2003 at 11:54)
Thanks

Quote:
(Originally posted by Kachina)

Sometimes we all need a break and i would like to see BoD back with Zea.

Fey is a lil darling and its been amusing to see people thinking we hate each other.

Fey if this were a spam thread i would hug you:P

I hear BoD are doing well and i wish em all luck, yes even you Slappy

Thank you for your kind words kachina. Unfortunatly at the moment I don't see BoD in Zea. Sometimes the best way to be cool is to stay away. So that is what we are doing. We just aren't going to involve ourselves with Zea. The bad thing is sometimes the leader of an alliance (group) casts a bad shadow on the the alliance (group).
(24-Aug-2003 at 12:13)

Nutty ;)

Quote:
The bad thing is sometimes the leader of an alliance (group) casts a bad shadow on the the alliance (group).
So true, leader(s) of alliances always cast a bad shadow, not only on their own alliance but on everybody.

Wugs with style
View Public Profile Find more posts by Woods Add Woods to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Aug-2003 at 00:26)
FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!

Hello dear people of the Brotherhood of the Dragon. Some things have to be cleared up between us. It's true I tried to spy on you, but actually not seriously, yet it was spying. I admit. I never meant to get hostile with BoD. Some people seem to hate me so I'm posting here to show you I want to be at friendly terms with all of you. I have told Don Juan this before:

I'M SORRY!!!

well, not that big, but this is for more people
View Public Profile Find more posts by EasterbunnyALOT Add EasterbunnyALOT to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Aug-2003 at 05:40)
Re: FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!

Quote:
(Originally posted by EasterbunnyALOT)

Hello dear people of the Brotherhood of the Dragon. Some things have to be cleared up between us. It's true I tried to spy on you, but actually not seriously, yet it was spying. I admit. I never meant to get hostile with BoD. Some people seem to hate me so I'm posting here to show you I want to be at friendly terms with all of you. I have told Don Juan this before:

I'M SORRY!!!

well, not that big, but this is for more people

Well now, just out of curiousity, are you posting this as just yourself, or as the 2IC in MN? I see you're using your Bunny name instead of your MN name.

Lady G
Overall Leader of SoS

(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(25-Aug-2003 at 10:27)

I felt he was telling the truth, he didnt come to me acting like "GODLY alliance leader of MN"...but was actually sincere about it. I respect that about him even though it took me a while to believe it for myself :P

It may have taken some time + responsibility of a huge alliance to make him realize his wrongs of his past...but I dont cast any judgement and I'm glad he has taken a more respectable and honorable role. Once you get past all that happened (which is really just a memory now)...he is a pretty cool person

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
PyroManiaC | [email protected] | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as HarleyQuinn ROX)
(25-Aug-2003 at 10:53)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DonJuan BoD)

And also various Friendly relations (Fair 1v1 wars/attacks only) with alliances such as KLA, TBH, and NH.
Ahhh not too sure what you meen by this.

Fair 1v1 wars/attacks ??

So for KLA your like everyone else in utopia, if your a good target your a good target !

Ummm Im asking because too be honoust I have never ever heard of BoD until I read this thread.

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Aug-2003 at 12:43)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Lady G)

Well now, just out of curiousity, are you posting this as just yourself, or as the 2IC in MN? I see you're using your Bunny name instead of your MN name.
As you know, it was me, not MN. So I thought it would be proper to excuse as myself, not hiding behind MN.
View Public Profile Find more posts by EasterbunnyALOT Add EasterbunnyALOT to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DonJuan BoD)
(25-Aug-2003 at 19:41)

Basically its like this HarleyQuinn...KLA, TBH, and NH (along with other alliances not posted here) have their own way of doing things, handling other alliances, etc. Our Friendly Relations states that they may attack or war any BoD member as long as it is a fair 1v1 action. Unlike our other Relations types that prohibit alliance to attack BoD members....our Friendly relation also prohibits alliances to GB one another.

We see ourselves as Utopia players first before BoD members...so of course all of us want to be as fair as possible, even if it means being open to attacks against KLA or TBH. However with this type of relation...we create a positive enviroment with alliances which could one day lead to a stonger tie.

PyroManiaC | [email protected]l.com | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420