Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as rlcky)
(17-Oct-2004 at 11:21)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Pegster)

Want to get to know people?

irc.utonet.org

100 times better than any forum can ever dream of becoming for getting to know people.
Quote:
(Originally posted by Ashnod)
But yeah, Pegster has it right. Use IRC, be nice, make friends.
Quote:
(Originally posted by Paradox UC)
Im willing to get to know more peeps around here. We should make an IRC chan, like Alliace Discussions
Well ya know the feeling is totally diff compare posting in thread and chatting in irc. Out there already got lotz this kind of channel, so why not just try new thing here? Personally i like this way more than irc.

Quote:
(Originally posted by Redwingsfan DT)
a thread i wont get warned in for talking? no.... You not feeling well Naz?
Naz's trying to fix his image i guess..

Shut up and step aside!! I act my own way! - r|cky
Former Hope Fremen - Nation of Hope(NH) / Former Legionnaire - LEGACY(LGC)
Former Legendary Warrior - Legends(LGD) / Former Ronin Officer - Demonic Domination(DD) /
Former Interim Chancellor/Member - Cataclysmic Retribution(CR)
View Public Profile Find more posts by r i X X Add r i X X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nazgul UT)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(17-Oct-2004 at 11:49)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Redwingsfan DT)

Also.. a thread i wont get warned in for talking? no.... You not feeling well Naz?
Who said you wouldn't get warned?

Quote:
(Originally posted by rlcky)

Naz's trying to fix his image i guess..
Since when have I ever been concerned about my "image"?

You guys make it sound like this was all my doing, but it wasn't. Yes, I made the post, but multiple mods were involved in deciding about it.

Last edited by Starfriend, 17-Oct-2004 at 11:51.
Edit reason: Peekaboo?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Redwingsfan DT)
(17-Oct-2004 at 11:53)
Quote:
Who said you wouldn't get warned?

I knew it was too good to be true ... Now does this thread come attached some sort of obscure rule i will likely forget about and result in a 10 day baN? which will (and you know it will Naz) include 10 days of grovelling to no avail?

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2004 at 12:03)
Nice to see u all around here. I'm the leader of Surion.

U can contact me on [email protected]

Hell was full so i came back. Trembling in the face of Darkness ... Walking through Shadows.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Surion Add Surion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nazgul UT)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(17-Oct-2004 at 12:06)

<Nazgul> How long was your last ban? 7 days?
<Nazgul> 14?
<Redwing> 7 i do belive
<Nazgul> the next step would be 14 then
<Redwing> why.. hmm... suspicious...
<Nazgul> 10 is not an option
<Redwing> lol ohhhhh
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2004 at 12:07)
LOL NAZ!

At least copy it all!!

[04:05] <Redwing> readin the chit chat
[04:06] <Nazgul> I love being a lazy bastard... I copied my reply from IRC :P

Muah! errmm.. i can see WPs in my future..

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nazgul UT)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(17-Oct-2004 at 12:10)

I actully copied before that, so as far as I'm concerned, it was "all".

Now with this thread being here, please do stop chit-chatting in other threads. M'kay?
(Posted as rlcky)
(17-Oct-2004 at 12:12)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Nazgul UT)
Alright, we'll allow this one thread for chit-chat (this does not include spamming, mind you).
Redwingsfan i guess that's the rule in this thread.

Quote:
(Originally posted by Nazgul UT)
Since when have I ever been concerned about my "image"?
Yep you're right. You never concern about it.

Former Legendary Warrior - Legends(LGD) / Former Ronin Officer - Demonic Domination(DD) /
View Public Profile Find more posts by r i X X Add r i X X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2004 at 12:22)
Telling a spammer not to spam is like placing a beer bottle in front of a guy at an AA meeting saying Dont touch... It just doesnt work too well...

OHhh well... being banned for me it is... eventually... and hey, since i noticed this lil thread here, i stopped the chit chatting...

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
(User is Banned)
(17-Oct-2004 at 14:55)
An irc chan was made by shalrin, which had every important allaince represented in it, a while back, however it went idle, and inactive

omg its me, or is it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tranq Add Tranq to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2004 at 18:51)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Pegster)

Want to get to know people?

irc.utonet.org

100 times better than any forum can ever dream of becoming for getting to know people.

Yeah pegster irc is great for that unfortunately not everyone can handle irc. Plus on irc you are limited by time zones ect...

Signature suspended by Nazgul UT for violating the forum's rules.
Signature exceeded the allowed height of 60 pixels.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Xeno TR Add Xeno TR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Paradox UC)
(18-Oct-2004 at 00:06)

But still, IRC channels are always a good idea. It can be a spot for all alliance members to idle and to meet one another, just like this thread is doing. Also, it can serve as an easy way to find a diplomat or representative from an alliance in an emergency.

Ive have made one for us to talk in, hopefully it will take off and people will come to it.

Server: irc.utonet.org
Port: 6667
Channel: #alliancediscussions

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nazgul UT)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(18-Oct-2004 at 00:42)

Why should they use that one instead of the already semi-known #AD?
(User is Banned)
(18-Oct-2004 at 01:42)
i, for one, didnt know about the semi known channel :P

perhaps a better term would be little known :P

msn: [email protected] for any and all who care

Sylver Thundyr
i wonder what mods will do if i put this here...?
We will poke yer tummy and make you giggle. [и]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sylver Thundyr Add Sylver Thundyr to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nazgul UT)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(18-Oct-2004 at 01:46)

Well which channel did you think they were talking about?
(Posted as Paradox UC)
(18-Oct-2004 at 01:58)

Hmm, i didnt know about it either.

That will be sufficient

*goes and idles in #AD*

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Faithless LgD)
(18-Oct-2004 at 02:04)

Well, I think I should post in here before the thread gets too big. I am in charge of Internal Affiars. Contact me at

MSN: [email protected]
View Public Profile Visit ShaggySnacks's homepage Find more posts by ShaggySnacks Add ShaggySnacks to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.12
(18-Oct-2004 at 03:50)

Yeah,

Naz is right, #AD is already made on UtoNet but it sorta went downhill. Though, since people already know about it I supppose it will be easier to get people back in there.

Well, if people are gonna idle there, I guess we can get the Alliance information bot back up and running.

GREENY

Old vendetta is old.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeny Add Greeny to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2004 at 03:51)
Hey... this is cool

Ok, so, now, what are the rules for this thread?

Lady G
Overall Leader of SoS

"Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

View Public Profile Find more posts by Lady G Add Lady G to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as rlcky)
(18-Oct-2004 at 04:24)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Lady G)

Hey... this is cool

Ok, so, now, what are the rules for this thread?
The rule Naz mention before is.. No spamming are allow.

Well irc is good to get in when you need to talk bout some diplomat stuff, just like Paradox say.. Other than that, i still think this thread is more better than any channel out there. (Oo, plz you guyz, if you didn't say like this Naz's gonna close this thread someday )

At least i can put my defense down and treat ppl less offensive in this thread.