Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(17-Dec-2009 at 18:26)

Wow all these years and we are still talking about Scott. At least one thing in Utopia has not changed.

“Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bierkrug Add Bierkrug to your Buddy List
Donated $4.24
(18-Dec-2009 at 08:49)

Re: AA alliancewar aginst Fur

Originally Posted by Scott250 AA: View Post
This is ridiculouos! Why are pepple that have nothing to do with this issue coming out of the wood-work, but the one person that should come hear has not? What are you afraid of Zian? I think everyone would argee with me that failure to post something hear would be an addmission of defeat, something you should be quiet familiar with especialy when fighting aginst the AA Diamonds. Show yourself and fight like a man!
Here's an idea - maybe Diamonds is gonna do some fighting on the (seemingly invisible) battlefield. Anyone got any stats on this alliance war?

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List
(18-Dec-2009 at 18:04)

Originally Posted by Alexstrasza: View Post
Here's an idea - maybe Diamonds is gonna do some fighting on the (seemingly invisible) battlefield. Anyone got any stats on this alliance war?
Here is an idea reread Admiral S3's post.

It is IMPOSIBLE for there to be an Alliance War as Scott has no Alliance what so ever to speak of.

Which brings us back to Meph's most appropriate question...

Originally Posted by Mephistopholes: View Post
are you serious? scott is calling someone out! what are you going to fight FuR with, your brilliant mind or you wang chung kiddie kungfoo noodles???
Scott what they are all trying to tell you is:
Your knickers are in a knot for not knowing something that everyone but you has known for months and months AND No one but you, all by your little lonesome is upset about it.

Electra©®™
~ Alliance Leader, Demoness Protector of the Flame/Shield of the Apocalypse~

Apocalypse Alliance - http://apocalypseiscoming.net - IRC Channel: #AA
View Public Profile Visit Electra's homepage Find more posts by Electra Add Electra to your Buddy List
(19-Dec-2009 at 11:01)

Update!

The battle continues in a 1 v 1 manner, with one hiding and/or declaring on the other and battling it out in the AA IRC channel.

Does anyone else find it sad that this is the most exciting thing occuring in Utopia these days? I mean really... Even on my personal worst day I have been far more interesting then this.

Anyone else got anything... at all? Please tell me this is not the only thing going on in Utopia these days.... cause if it is... someone please shut the coffin lid and bury it. Cause the funeral is over.

S3

In his left hand I beheld a Sword, which gleamed with light as if on fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List
(19-Dec-2009 at 17:19)

Re: Update!

Originally Posted by Admiral S3 AA: View Post
The battle continues in a 1 v 1 manner, with one hiding and/or declaring on the other and battling it out in the AA IRC channel.

Does anyone else find it sad that this is the most exciting thing occuring in Utopia these days? I mean really... Even on my personal worst day I have been far more interesting then this.

Anyone else got anything... at all? Please tell me this is not the only thing going on in Utopia these days.... cause if it is... someone please shut the coffin lid and bury it. Cause the funeral is over.

S3
this isnt interesting, and in utopia its not even a footnote, just because you guys all have inflated egos on your worth in utopia doesnt make it so.

the top is still doing its thing while oyu guys argue wether a silly AA war or FuR or whatever is the only interesting thing

Saint Sinner for President 2012
You're all fucking stupid
You're mafia, dont deny it.
Absalom
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skraz Add Skraz to your Buddy List
(19-Dec-2009 at 18:48)

Well your awfully hostile.... Maybe this convo will turn out to be more interesting if ya stick around. LOL

S3

View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List
(20-Dec-2009 at 21:00)
Enough of this. Stop spaming my thread and bring me Zian! Why is he sending his lap-dogs to waste my valuble time? Do you have any shame Diamonds?

www.apocalypsealliance.net
IRC: #apocalypsealliance
View Public Profile Visit Scott250 AA's homepage Find more posts by Scott250 AA Add Scott250 AA to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2009 at 04:30)

Originally Posted by Scott250 AA: View Post
Enough of this. Stop spaming my thread and bring me Zian! Why is he sending his lap-dogs to waste my valuble time? Do you have any shame Diamonds?

you call me a lap dog, you know better scott.

Saint Sinner for President 2012
You're all fucking stupid
You're mafia, dont deny it.
Absalom
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skraz Add Skraz to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2009 at 13:21)

Kind of hard to be a lap dog when you don't play anymore.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2009 at 18:35)

Originally Posted by mdmflutterby: View Post
Kind of hard to be a lap dog when you don't play anymore.
I think he has mistaken everyone making fun of his lack of education as being someones lapdog... but at least it makes coming to AD interesting.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List
(23-Dec-2009 at 04:46)

Who can some1;s tiem be valauble when storting up a ridicuolous thrad like tihs?

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List
(Posted as Duskwolf)
(24-Dec-2009 at 00:24)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Who can some1;s tiem be valauble when storting up a ridicuolous thrad like tihs?
Greeney, in all good conscience I can't let you get away with that abomination unto the English language if everyone is going to rip on Scott for his.

Get that arrow away from my paw!Duskwolf is dead.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CRUX1S Add CRUX1S to your Buddy List
(26-Dec-2009 at 00:09)

Dusk sugar I believe Greeny is using in "Scott-Speach" in the hope of communcating more directly with Scott250? (unno.. using his native language rather than forcing him to use ours? )

Electra©®™
~ Alliance Leader, Demoness Protector of the Flame/Shield of the Apocalypse~

Apocalypse Alliance - http://apocalypseiscoming.net - IRC Channel: #AA
View Public Profile Visit Electra's homepage Find more posts by Electra Add Electra to your Buddy List
(26-Dec-2009 at 01:29)

Originally Posted by Electra: View Post
Dusk sugar I believe Greeny is using in "Scott-Speach" in the hope of communcating more directly with Scott250? (unno.. using his native language rather than forcing him to use ours? )
Thats GreenEy. He gets strange when you spell it that way

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List
(26-Dec-2009 at 04:30)

I think Electra said it very well. I still think it is funny how much of AA conversation always turns to Scott. People don`t even talk about the great one as much.

Hehehehe

“Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
(27-Dec-2009 at 08:30)

what "great one?"

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
View Public Profile Visit Mephistopholes's homepage Find more posts by Mephistopholes Add Mephistopholes to your Buddy List
(27-Dec-2009 at 13:06)

what "great one?"
I think he was refering to me

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
(28-Dec-2009 at 08:50)

what "great one?"
You of course. I knew that you would ask that but I will let the name be a secret

(28-Dec-2009 at 09:02)

Old ones, new ones, great ones, and not so great ones. Ahh the glory of AA... always interesting if nothing else.

S3

(28-Dec-2009 at 12:30)
Wayne Gretzky FTW!

anyways, how is this war going?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mopreme Add Mopreme to your Buddy List
Closed Thread