Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Dec-2003 at 05:27)

Ahaha Martha Stewart

GET OUT YOUR GLUE GUNS LADIES, TIME TO CRAFT WITH MARTHA.....

What to do when change of life is done & you still have a box of pads left over.... or way too much time on your hands.

Martha slippers - For all you Martha Stewarts out there, here's how to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:

You need four maxi pads to make one pair.

Two of them get laid out flat for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.

Benefits of using these "Pad-About" Slippers:

1. Soft and Hygienic
2. Non-slip grip strips on the soles
3. Built in deodorant feature - Keeps feet smelling fresh
4. No more bending over to mop up spills
5. Disposable, biodegradable, and environmentally safe
6. Three convenient sizes:
Regular, Light, SuperPlus!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxislippers.jpg (39.9 KB, 63 views)

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Image-rule]
View Public Profile Visit Butterfly Angel's homepage Find more posts by Butterfly Angel Add Butterfly Angel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2003 at 05:32)

lmao...that's wrong in a lot of ways..
but..

*looks around furtively*

*goes off to get the supplies*
View Public Profile Find more posts by emo kat Add emo kat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.00
(19-Dec-2003 at 05:45)

Creative? yes!

Disturbing? yes also

I've had a wonderful time - but this wasn't it.
~ Groucho Marx ~

View Public Profile Find more posts by roselicious Add roselicious to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2003 at 06:57)

ahaha.. Disturbing is very true! LOL

View Public Profile Visit Butterfly Angel's homepage Find more posts by Butterfly Angel Add Butterfly Angel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2003 at 07:02)

lol..i wonder who dares to wear them out

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dragondarkness)
(19-Dec-2003 at 07:09)

well i guess since they are pads you don't have to worry about TSS

Co-creator of The Challenge
"And you shall shed tears of scarlet"-Vicious, cowboy bebop
"And when the night is cloudy/There is still a light that shines on me/Shine on until tomorrow, let it be/I wake up to the sound of music,/Mother Mary comes to me/Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
View Public Profile Find more posts by SirGabriel Add SirGabriel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2003 at 07:19)

Quote:
well i guess since they are pads you don't have to worry about TSS
AHAHAHA!! Yeah, no worries in that ever happening..

Quote:
lol..i wonder who dares to wear them out
I'd ware them just for the spill clean up!! LOL Having kids around, these would come in very handy.. ROFL!!

::giggles::

Donated $1.60
(19-Dec-2003 at 07:24)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Butterfly Angel)

AHAHAHA!! Yeah, no worries in that ever happening..

I'd ware them just for the spill clean up!! LOL Having kids around, these would come in very handy.. ROFL!!

::giggles::
Yeah, just stick another layer of pad on the bottom with the absorbent side facing the floor...great for cleaning up spills

LOL, I just sent this to my mom.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DisViHalo Add DisViHalo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2003 at 07:26)

but wait, do you use standard pads or ones with wings

"And when the night is cloudy/There is still a light that shines on me/Shine on until tomorrow, let it be/I wake up to the sound of music,/Mother Mary comes to me/Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
View Public Profile Find more posts by SirGabriel Add SirGabriel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2003 at 07:31)

Quote:
but wait, do you use standard pads or ones with wings

Either, but I prefer the one's with wings.. Gives better protection you see..

:::LOL:::

(19-Dec-2003 at 07:33)

can i make a flip flop with a couple of pads and three tampons

(19-Dec-2003 at 07:35)

i am the kind of person that i might have to actually make this

(19-Dec-2003 at 07:42)

Hey I'd say a flip flop would work too!!

*ponders that thought*

(19-Dec-2003 at 07:44)

two pads with wings on the bottom, that way they hold themselves together

place one tampon on each side of the foot and the third between the biggest toes then tie the string together

(19-Dec-2003 at 08:18)

Hell yeah! There ya go!! You got it figured all out..

::runs to grab some tampons::

Glue gun to her side..
Pads all layed out..

Here we go!

(19-Dec-2003 at 08:19)

see what you're doing to me, i need sleep

(19-Dec-2003 at 08:25)

LOL..

Hey I'm not holding you by the ear, making you think of these things.. ROFL!!

(19-Dec-2003 at 08:26)

yes you are and please stop it, that hurts

(19-Dec-2003 at 08:28)

ok I stop it, since you said please..

(19-Dec-2003 at 08:31)

i just really trying to get this thread to a second page, yes you can call it spamming but for the time being i'm gonna take some spam and dress it with nice rose petals and serve it to all