Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions > Religious Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(05-May-2003 at 14:26)
ninja Who hates god!

I do sometimes people say he do stuff i got in trouble today in school cuz my teacher wants me too look like a prep i was hell no my girlfriend is a prep but that not the point i think the the teacher gonan call me dad i told her too get the hell outta my way so i can go too claas if god cared about us and loved us he wouldnt do this stuff and this shit so fuck god who with me....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vegeta of Hell Add Vegeta of Hell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lord Drizzt)
Donated $2.20
(06-May-2003 at 09:20)

I think that you need to learn how to type properly and not make a fool of yourself before you should contribute to this forum.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Belnick HaJ)
(06-May-2003 at 13:51)

lol, u can't hate something that does not EXIST, but I do hate ppl that rant about "it"

also hate ppl like Lord Drizzt that nag if u have spell errors, they are so annoying

Within darkness comes enlightenment.
There is no god, there is no Devil, there is no heaven or Hell
STYX HaJ challenged Lord Hawk - He ran off
View Public Profile Visit Belnick the God's homepage Find more posts by Belnick the God Add Belnick the God to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-May-2003 at 17:00)

It wasn't any God's fault that you got in trouble, it was your fault for making the choices you made...First off you need to grow up and learn to take the consequences of your decisions instead of blaming other people or God...

You made the choice to dress that way...Not any God...You made the choice to backmouth your teacher, not any God...So, how do you get that it's God fault and if he really loved you you wouldn't have gotten in trouble??

Fight the Fear
Freedom of Religion means ALL Religions
Proud member of the Wiccan Religion
View Public Profile Visit Kallie's homepage Find more posts by Kallie Add Kallie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Black Fighter)
(06-May-2003 at 19:44)

1) God does not excist
2) If he did, I'd hate him
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-May-2003 at 21:22)

There isnt any atheist in the world that hates god.. Those who do, aren't atheists.

I would like to know how many believers hate god.. Can't imagine they exist either, because you'd have to go with a common religious attitude towards your God, such as love ,respect and admiration.

Hmm..

"Observers worldwide have been expressing great pity for the people of Gaza [...] This pity may be a natural emotional reaction, yet it is unethical and immoral." - Adi Dvir, Ynetnews editor
View Public Profile Find more posts by Peppie Add Peppie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-May-2003 at 22:07)

i like god. gods fun. quiting hatin' on god

*does that dust off the haters thing then procedes to himself in the face for trying to be urban*

militant Liberal Christian..funny string of words I got there
"when life gives you Lemons eat them whole..Peal and all"
-the great Ipoc
UNITE! SPARK THE FIRE!

Last edited by jahwarrior, 06-May-2003 at 22:09.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jahwarrior Add jahwarrior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as BlackPope USC)
(07-May-2003 at 00:43)
Buddy let me give you some advice

I used to be really angry
Got really angry about things
Got really depressed
Then I got enlightened.....
In my depression i realized that we defined our world by the amount of pain and suffering we endured, etc etc
The usual
But then I realized that theres not a fucking thing i can do about it
So i jut stopped caring
Dont commit to anything
So the teacher's guna call your parents
Sure, it sucks
But you'll live
And theres nothingn you can do about it, so dont rant.
And if you think if god existed (which he doesnt, but for hypothetical means) do you really think he gives a flying fuck that on a planet of 7 billion, and there are probably more planets he needs to take care of tht one person hates him?
Hell no he doesnt care.
So stop ranting, and chilll out
Unless you can change it, just let it happen
View Public Profile Find more posts by Damien CoJ Add Damien CoJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-May-2003 at 03:27)

Going under the assumption that the Christian God exists, I'd have to say I have a strong dislike for him. Can't quite say hate, but I can't say I think the guy's pleasant.

But of course, I'm agnostic, so what do I know?

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
View Public Profile Find more posts by Erik64 Add Erik64 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-May-2003 at 14:24)
you can't hate god if your an atheist, by definition. It would sorta like be hating easter bunnies.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rabbousamai Add Rabbousamai to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2003 at 01:56)

I hate the ideal that god exist. I cannot hate god, because he doesn't exist.

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2003 at 02:12)

Quote:
if god cared about us and loved us he wouldnt do this stuff
i hate it when people think that way... if you understood god you'd know that the things he does are for a purpose - even if it sucks in your life he's only discplining us.

Hebrews 12 : 7, 10-11
"Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?... Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
View Public Profile Find more posts by rockstar Add rockstar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Belnick HaJ)
(08-May-2003 at 13:48)

and I hate ppl that quote that damn book

View Public Profile Visit Belnick the God's homepage Find more posts by Belnick the God Add Belnick the God to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2003 at 16:08)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Belnick HaJ)

thanks man love you too

-the great Ipoc
UNITE! SPARK THE FIRE!
View Public Profile Find more posts by jahwarrior Add jahwarrior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2003 at 16:18)

Why should you quote that book? Is it even factual? I swear.

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Belnick HaJ)
(08-May-2003 at 16:28)

Quote:
thanks man love you too
***me confused***

u mean thanks, man love you to or thanks man, love you to

wtf ??

(08-May-2003 at 22:08)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Little Kid Izzy)

Why should you quote that book? Is it even factual? I swear.
Why do religious people quote the bible? Are you serious? That is where they receive their teachings. That is one of the primary places their belief comes from.

I can't believe that some people expect to have a religious discussion with a church member, and not realize that they will quote out of their books.

Anyway, back on subject. Anything that happens to you in life, happens for a reason. How you react and what you have learned because of that variable is what is important.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Donalbain Add Donalbain to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-May-2003 at 01:40)

Quote:
well sorry to hear that, but in the context of the discussion i thought it fit fine, since we're talking about God, and all we know about him is from "that damn book"

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
View Public Profile Find more posts by rockstar Add rockstar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-May-2003 at 04:40)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Belnick HaJ)

***me confused***

u mean thanks, man love you to or thanks man, love you to

wtf ??
i mean thanks man, love you too

-the great Ipoc
UNITE! SPARK THE FIRE!
(Posted as Belnick HaJ)
(09-May-2003 at 13:15)

lol, ok then

sorry but I am straight