Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $3.48
(04-May-2007 at 21:25)

We could have competitions or something

<3
View Public Profile Visit alyz's homepage Find more posts by alyz Add alyz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.56
(04-May-2007 at 23:20)

I kinda liked the idea of making some sort of blog for our characters. Just something to say what we have accomplished or done lately. It doesn't have to a very big thing, just something you have worked towards or something.

Insert funny comment here.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ElelloN Add ElelloN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.48
(05-May-2007 at 20:25)

oh! i was looking at the wow forums and maybe we could have threads for different classes or race or professions, etc. ?

<3
View Public Profile Visit alyz's homepage Find more posts by alyz Add alyz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(06-May-2007 at 21:46)

Re: How to get a more active WoW forum?

Originally Posted by alyz: View Post
oh! i was looking at the wow forums and maybe we could have threads for different classes or race or professions, etc. ?
We already have a thread for each class, it's easy to make 1 for each proff too when/if it's needed

I do like subforums (which is what I really think you mean?), but I think the general idea is that too many subforums = bad. It's also not like this forum is too badly cluttered, there's not a heap of new threads made every day

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2007 at 22:40)

Someone start a diary. Sooner rather then later!

I'm thinking:
- Diaries - awesome plan
- Post some guides on doing instances
- Post how you are getting your rep
- Some suggestions on good gear to get easily
- What the best gear is
- How to finish a quest you found tough
- What item you should get from what quest (no turning back from mistakes made there!)

I don't know, anything!

Just start a discussion and people will come. Post a few helpful things while you're at it, maybe

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(05-Jul-2007 at 01:43)

I already mentioned the UT-Guild and I see why people can't all join together.

Having one successful guild to draw here though could be good...
New members who may be finding the board generally to their liking.

Though it would require some forum-based work from someone's side to create it more guild-forum-friendly with (yes sadly) many subforums.

~ŠeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote