Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $5.44
(10-Apr-2009 at 19:59)

Have to say though, that after the third time through to 80, the expansion does lose some of its appeal.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2009 at 20:56)

Re: The wrath of the Lich King expansion

Originally Posted by Aerath: View Post
Have to say though, that after the third time through to 80, the expansion does lose some of its appeal.
Y&ar Im working on my 3rd 80 and im like oh i hate this part.. I hate this part and this part

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Apr-2009 at 20:16)

On the verge of my first 80.
Now I need to buy flying mounts and finishing off my professions...

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆

Last edited by Greeney, 14-Apr-2009 at 20:16.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Apr-2009 at 13:52)
And the patch is out at last, had a mess around in Ulduar last night with a number of guildies, and I must say, that is the most fun raid I've seen. Looking forward to a proper run some time this week.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(16-Apr-2009 at 22:55)

My poor death knight and his dual wield spec... broken

~–eRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Apr-2009 at 02:01)

Finally able to fly in Northrend.

Also, it's apparently a bad idea to try raiding Ironforge with 9 people and no healers.

that can be fixed... / ∆

Last edited by Greeney, 20-Apr-2009 at 02:02.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(20-Apr-2009 at 03:56)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Finally able to fly in Northrend.

Also, it's apparently a bad idea to try raiding Ironforge with 9 people and no healers.
waitwaitwait. you're horde scum?

*grabs pitchfork*

for gnomeregan!

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Apr-2009 at 06:36)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
waitwaitwait. you're horde scum?

*grabs pitchfork*

for gnomeregan!
lol that just reminded me what my friends and I did on Hallow's End. I got my Mage morphed into a Leper Gnome and I equipped a hooded robe and equipped the Swamplight off-hand you get from a Zangarmarsh quest and a dagger to make him look like a Tonberry. Then one of my friends dressed up as a farmer, pitchfork and all, and the other dressed like a pimp, with the LW hat (I don't remember what it's called atm), and we went into STV and tormented the Horde lowbies there. It was great. The year before, we did that on a diff server, only we were Horde and we tormented Alliance lowbies in STV. Big fun.

Refusal to comprimise only succeeds in driving the devil's bargain. However, when one comprimises one's morals, they become the devil's bargain.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blind Seer Add Blind Seer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-May-2009 at 11:59)

Just finished my first 25 man nax... It's 6am, got it done just as the 5 minutes before server shuts down message appeared. =)

that can be fixed... / ∆
(12-May-2009 at 13:51)
Congrats. Been a change in scenery for me and Swifty as we've moved guilds. New guild a bit ahead of the last one in the 25 man content.

25 Man Naxx has been done a few times, but still hate Thadius at 25 man.

25 Man Ulduar has been started, the tank is easy enough, but Razorscale not so easy for us yet. Respecced the healing side of my Priest to a Disc Healer though, so thinking that it should get easier for us.

10 Man Ulduar is where we're doing quite well at the moment though. Cleared all of the bosses outside, Kologarn, Auralaya, Hodir and the Iron Council. The next bosses sound tricky though, Freya with her adds, Thorim with his gauntlet and Mmiron with his different weapon stages.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jun-2009 at 09:00)

Thadius is the easiest boss in Naxx for me, and best dps chart, only problem is people who can't handle instructions and people who use lagging computers.

Finally starting to find semi-decents pugs for Ulduar, got to Mimiron in 10 man (also had trouble with Ignis and Hodir, the rest we downed). Thorim and Freya weren't too bad imo.

And a guild I ran with (but not part of) just gave me the key to EoE for going with them and since I didn't roll on anything else. Really wish I had it last week though, since I downed Malygos on 10 man 6.5 days ago and lived through it.

Once I get an upgraded ring (one I'm aiming for atm is Grand Widow - 25 man) and the neck piece from Malygos, I'll be in all epics.

And I'm looking forward to this new Argent Tournament thingy.

that can be fixed... / ∆

Last edited by Greeney, 30-Jun-2009 at 09:02.
(30-Jun-2009 at 09:57)

Errr... I meant to say Iron Council, not Hodir.

that can be fixed... / ∆
(30-Jun-2009 at 11:34)

I'll never give that mutlinational greasebag of a company another dime of my money or another minute of my time.

necks are for sheep
View Public Profile Find more posts by butcher Add butcher to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jun-2009 at 16:09)

Originally Posted by butcher: View Post
I'll never give that mutlinational greasebag of a company another dime of my money or another minute of my time.
Wait, isn't that avatar Storm Seeker, a card from the Collectible Trading Card Game Magic: The Gathering? A gigantic multinational greasebag of a company?

...I thought so.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 30-Jun-2009 at 16:12.
Edit reason: I like M:tG, but still. Wtf?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(01-Jul-2009 at 11:06)

I think we're going off topic here

----

I also can't see why people have problems with Thaddius.. it's not rocket science..

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jul-2009 at 01:31)

well i spent the 300 stones and got that war mount from WG on one of my alts... eh

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote