Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(17-Jul-2009 at 09:27)

How far have you gotten into Ulduar?

So far I've downed all but Ignis (should have done him this week, but the guild I run with had some drama issues unfortunately), Mimiron, Vezax, and Yogg.

Ignis, I've come really close to killing, the guild I go with did it without me. Mimiron just destroyed the PuG I did it with though.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 17-Jul-2009 at 09:29.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jul-2009 at 12:59)

I so wish you could read this message trough the eyes of a non WoWer.

I'm like: Wut?

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(17-Jul-2009 at 14:08)

Me and TK's guild are up to General Vezax on 10 man and Auriaya on 25. I suspect we can get further than Auriaya easily, just haven't had the time yet.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jul-2009 at 19:40)

In 25 man ive only dropped the first boss. Had to quit that guild as they run raids 3 hours after im asleep.

In my new guild ive dropped the first few bosses on 10 man but with summer time its hard to fill the raids

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jul-2009 at 19:40)

I'm at Auriya on 25 man too, but that I just PuG every week.

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(18-Jul-2009 at 20:25)

My guild's only done Flame Leviathan, but Ulduar is on our to do list after the sommer shortage of people

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jul-2009 at 02:27)

yea we jsut lost a guildie to summer downtime.. he got me in the guild... that makes me sad

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.44
(22-Jul-2009 at 11:08)

13/14 in 25man with a few hard modes. Gonna try n see if we can unlock Algalon there.

We got a team working on Algalon in 10man, unfortunately, I haven't fought him yet. Did about half of the needed hardmodes for the Protodrake there.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jul-2009 at 11:47)
Swifty and I almost got Vezax down last night on 10 man, so we're getting there. Need to get a few more signups again though for 25 mans again, so hoping for those sooner rather than later.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jul-2009 at 13:07)

Re: How far have you gotten into Ulduar?

Originally Posted by The Killer: View Post
Swifty and I almost got Vezax down last night on 10 man, so we're getting there. Need to get a few more signups again though for 25 mans again, so hoping for those sooner rather than later.
I attempted him last week on 10 man, only brought him down to 40% but was top dps in that try.

that can be fixed... /
Donated $1.20
(23-Jul-2009 at 11:46)

On 10, everything but vezax, yogg and algalon. On 25, about half of the bosses (but we did get vezax to ~100k the other day). Tonight, Im doing the rest on 10 (except algalon, ofc)

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jul-2009 at 08:58)
We managed it, Swifty and I have killed Vezax now . Had a peak at Yogg Saron, but it was getting late and I hadn't got too familiar with the tactics for the fight at that stage, so had a few brief attempts to see what happened in the early stages.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.00
(29-Jul-2009 at 14:50)

Hai thar! Long time no see ^^
Got to mimiron here on 10, but due to guilddrama and the decision to go back to our ally priests, it'll be some time till we see Ulduar again.

I've been kicking ass since the dawn of time.
I'm just a killin man that's reached my killin prime.
I burn and plunder as it suits my desire.
Weapon of my choice are great balls of fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Marcel LotL Add Marcel LotL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(19-Aug-2009 at 15:52)

Oi Marcel (LotL (good times)) you still playing on wildhammer? Not coming back to ED are you? /wink wink

We started Ulduar last week, and we got to 6/14 (10 man)

Flame Leviathan, XT-002, Kologarn, Auriaya, Razorscale and Ignis. That order
Ulduar is fun

View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.00
(19-Aug-2009 at 20:39)

Lene! ^^
nopes, not on Wildhammer anymore, we moved on to Chamber of Aspects, and after a brief period playing horde, I'm now playing my priest again ^^

Just doing heroics and ToC mostly, we're quite undergeared atm

I've been kicking ass since the dawn of time.
I'm just a killin man that's reached my killin prime.
I burn and plunder as it suits my desire.
Weapon of my choice are great balls of fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Marcel LotL Add Marcel LotL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(19-Aug-2009 at 21:35)

Hmm, any old EDers there? I think we had some free transfer to CoA at some point..

Anyways, you really should come back, it's an ok server here and I'm here
Didn't you play Paladin btw (Wrecker?) or is that all gone?

I'm running the server's best guild (or so I think!)

Donated $0.56
(20-Aug-2009 at 12:43)

Lets see, all the bosses except Algalon down on 25 man, have done all the bosses up to (but not including) Mimiron on 10 man hard mode.

And then the two first bosses in Trial of the Crusader, both on 25 and 10.

Insert funny comment here.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ElelloN Add ElelloN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote