Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(26-Oct-2009 at 14:53)

Get that Achievement!

Here is a thread idea I read somewhere, which seemed like fun. So I'm porting it over, in the hopes that it'll be enjoyed here also.

The basic premise is simple: you choose an achievement that the person above you needs to do (one he/she has not done yet, ofcourse). there are the main rules:
  1. No meta-achievement, except if the person only needs 1 or 2 more to get it.
  2. No moneysinks. asking someone to farm gold just to get some nerdpoints is not really what this is about.
  3. Keep it (rather) easy. don't ask someone who has not yet even gotten his first naxx achievement to get the algalon25 achievement.
  4. Don't ask for things that require the effort of 9 or 24 other players to get. This means no things like The Immortal, Champion of Ulduar or any TotC tribute runs, for example.

If you don't want to do an achievement (or a certain type of achievements) say so in advance.

I'll start, here is my armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...enarius&n=Zage

I don't have a raid guild and my times are wonky (the server is 8 hours ahead of my time) so non-puggable/long raids are a no-go. Other than that, give me a good'un!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 26-Oct-2009 at 14:53.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(26-Oct-2009 at 15:58)

achievements. fun? meep

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Oct-2009 at 19:15)

Make It Count, Lunor.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Eviloromis

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Oct-2009 at 22:10)

Re: Get that Achievement!

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
From what I read on wowhead that one is superhard. Thanks -_-

You:
General - Shave and a Haircut
and
General - Friend or Fowl

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 26-Oct-2009 at 22:10.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Oct-2009 at 22:29)

Not really, just need to one shot Eregos and plan it out beforehand.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 26-Oct-2009 at 22:29.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(28-Oct-2009 at 14:59)

eu-armory is down atm.. But when its up, should I come up with one for Greeney or Lunor?

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Oct-2009 at 17:06)

Originally Posted by Mad Morgan: View Post
eu-armory is down atm.. But when its up, should I come up with one for Greeney or Lunor?
Usually one is supposed to finish it and then post again asking for a new one.

But since there's not too many people around and I can't seem to get anyone to do Make It Count (I have tried :'( ), I'll go ahead and:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...enarius&n=Zage

Give me another one

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 28-Oct-2009 at 17:14.
Donated $1.20
(28-Oct-2009 at 17:16)

well, Ill get back to you once the armory is back

View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(29-Oct-2009 at 00:23)

so! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aros&n=Phallos

And your achievement is Dehydration, from Violet Hold

(05-Nov-2009 at 20:35)

so! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aros&n=Phallos

And your achievement is Dehydration, from Violet Hold
Explore Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh and Nagrand. They all only have a few areas missing.

I've been trying Dehydration, but I keep not getting the water elemental -_-

I'll keep p(l)ugging away at it though!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 05-Nov-2009 at 20:37.
Donated $1.20
(05-Nov-2009 at 20:57)

Well, a friendly tip then. when the boss splits, pull on one of those lantern looking things on the wall.. And all the adds will die
There are three of them, and they are red or something, easy to see.. One for every time he splits

(05-Nov-2009 at 22:44)

Well, a friendly tip then. when the boss splits, pull on one of those lantern looking things on the wall.. And all the adds will die
There are three of them, and they are red or something, easy to see.. One for every time he splits
Son of a...I just had him today and I did not know this ><

Damn you MM!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
(07-Nov-2009 at 04:13)

Dehydration was actually the last one I did for Glory.

that can be fixed... /