Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(11-Mar-2009 at 18:32)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Eviloromis
Warlock / Blood Elf / Full Demonology Spec / Tailoring & Enchanting

January 9 - February 9: From Level 1 to 50
February 10 - March 10: From Level 51 to 70

I doubt I'm going to be able to hit 80 by April 11 though.

Probably going to make a Blood Elf Paladin on a PVP server and a Druid healer on my PVE server later, since I hate having to wait on healers to do an instance.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Sossy, 05-Apr-2009 at 08:53.
Edit reason: Changed link by request
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2009 at 01:04)

hey droods are great farmers at high levels if you want lots of gold

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2009 at 14:28)

That old link sucked, couldn't get the main wow armoury site on the crappy computer I was using yesterday. Could a mod please edit my last post and put http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Eviloromis in there instead?

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Mar-2009 at 17:34)

I was still playing the same Rogue that I played when I started this thread, my lovely Rogue.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...0Legion&n=Huor

Played him right through The Burning Crusade, got myself into a decent PvE guild and we fought our way through Vashj, Kael Thas and managed to see Illidan downed, (And he dropped the Glaive set in our first two kills!!!! The other Rogue in the Guild won the roll so I let him have the second ) and a little of Sunwell before WotLK came out.

Unfortunately I haven't played him in months now, I quit shortly after WotLK came out, not sure if I'll ever pick him up again.
My guild let me stay with them though, like a mascot

Don't argue with idiots, they only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
View Public Profile Visit Fabian's homepage Find more posts by Fabian Add Fabian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2009 at 16:11)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Opacuslupus

This is me : ) And I'm new to the forums and saw one thing that we all have in common WoW
View Public Profile Find more posts by shadowwolfvamp Add shadowwolfvamp to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2009 at 19:58)

hey welcome to the forums.
LA is a fun spam forum

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(23-Apr-2010 at 01:08)

to the top

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Apr-2010 at 02:38)

Dislodged Foreign Object is mine! MWUHAHHAHAHA.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 23-Apr-2010 at 02:38.