Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(17-Mar-2010 at 19:37)

Trolls and Goblin's: Sovereignity Finally Arrives

Trolls & Gnomes

Can't wait to get an achievement for punting the Gnome leader.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(20-Mar-2010 at 20:26)

It always was sort of an embarrassment that the Gnomes lost Gnomeregan to... Troggs.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Mar-2010 at 22:54)

Re: Trolls and Goblin's: Sovereignity Finally Arrives

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
It always was sort of an embarrassment that the Gnomes lost Gnomeregan to... Troggs.
Yes but you can punt a gnome.. Can you punt a trogg?

No I say... NO

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(02-Apr-2010 at 11:20)

Fixed your thread title

Completely agree that Gnomes couldn't have taken Gnomeregan back. It'll be interesting to see what Gnomeregan looks like with shops and stuff

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Apr-2010 at 23:41)

I guess it technically applies to Goblins? Especially since alli doesn't matter.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Apr-2010 at 21:06)
gnomes are just for fun... trolls otherwise are cool with the tusks
View Public Profile Find more posts by hazbahal Add hazbahal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jun-2010 at 18:10)

This is a spoiler warning, so if anyone does not wish to know what's coming up in this patch, do not scroll down (or at least scroll past it)!

...You've been warned!

I don't know if you guys know, but:

The Gnomes, from what I've seen in vids of the PTR, they don't actually take back Gnomer. Just the exterior area, since Blizzard wants to keep Gnomeregan as an instance.

Refusal to comprimise only succeeds in driving the devil's bargain. However, when one comprimises one's morals, they become the devil's bargain.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blind Seer Add Blind Seer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jun-2010 at 03:46)

That is really disappointing. The reclaiming of Gnomeregan was one of the world changes I was really looking forward to.

“Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood” ~ William Shakespeare
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lilydaze Add Lilydaze to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jun-2010 at 05:11)

I agree.. Nobody runs Gnomer anyway its just too damn big

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jun-2010 at 20:33)

Well maybe that will change, come Cataclysm. This was only for the 3.3.5 patch, afaik.

Refusal to comprimise only succeeds in driving the devil's bargain. However, when one comprimises one's morals, they become the devil's bargain.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blind Seer Add Blind Seer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote