Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
(24-Nov-2010 at 17:15)

Patch 4.0.3

Stormwind > all

That is all.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Nov-2010 at 22:00)

I haven't looked at it, but the new login screen is cool (though should be an orgrimmar alternative one).

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 24-Nov-2010 at 22:00.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(24-Nov-2010 at 23:02)

Re: Patch 4.0.3

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
I haven't looked at it, but the new login screen is cool (though should be an orgrimmar alternative one).
You want a burning Orgrimmar? I thought you were Horde.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Nov-2010 at 23:33)

Sweeet

I just took a quick look at SW before going to bed last night and it looks cool though it will take time getting used to.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Nov-2010 at 00:05)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
You want a burning Orgrimmar? I thought you were Horde.
No, I want to look at a city worth my time looking at every time I login.

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(28-Nov-2010 at 21:57)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
No, I want to look at a city worth my time looking at every time I login.
Stormwind's pretty stunning tbh. I think it makes up somewhat for our lack of leader development so far.

The Horde have the whole Thrall/Garrosh switch, Garrosh/Cairne plot, Garrosh/Sylvannas rift going down (I see a pattern here..). While we have Varian twiddling his thumbs and building..uh..statues. Of himself.

Orgrimmar looks pretty cool though.

(28-Nov-2010 at 22:40)

I hated traveling through it yesterday, though I'll probably like it more when we can fly in E.K. & Kal. Personally, I hope to see Garrosh get brutally murdered near the end of Cataclysm and have Sylvanus or Vol'jin take over. It kind of bothers me that both faction leaders represent the Warrior class. Also, they're working on Anduin's story more than Varian's at the moment, so maybe near the end of the expansion he'll have the pleasure of watching his father get stabbed by a Blood Elf.

http://azeroth.metblogs.com/2009/09/...-than-garrosh/

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 28-Nov-2010 at 22:43.