Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(31-Aug-2007 at 01:09)

Your armoury

My Combat Fist Rogue

Working on my gear at the minute, my Stats need some work but are starting to get closer to where I want them.
I'm currently still topping the Damage/DPS meters in Heroics/Karazhan, while remaining very comfortably below most others on the Threat Meters.
I'm a Scryer, 17k Hated by the Aldor, going to be a real pain now when I try to turn Aldor and switch to Swords.
Vindicator's Brand!

I'm not much of a PvPer at all, I do alright, but I know my stuff in PvE.

/flex

Anyone else want to share their own Mains?

Don't argue with idiots, they only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
View Public Profile Visit Fabian's homepage Find more posts by Fabian Add Fabian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(31-Aug-2007 at 02:52)

says you're nekkid

this is me..nothign special. Spent too much time on my alts and guildless as of right now, so it really hurts my chance to run isntances.

Any advice on gear or stuff to do is appreciated...

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.56
(31-Aug-2007 at 09:52)

This is my first character, he isn't very much used nowadays, since my guild got a surplus of warriors. This is my second character, he is the one that has the most experience in high level dungeons. And this is the character I'm leveling up at the moment, as soon as he hits Outland level, Nimon has promised me he will start up again with his 61 mage.

Insert funny comment here.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ElelloN Add ElelloN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(31-Aug-2007 at 13:50)

Thisis my little baby.. Havent done much kara or heroics though, so Im lacking alot.. But still, not too shabby. I also have a healing set with ~1200 healing, a few epics there too. And, I just need the 7 and 8 to get my Darkmoon card!

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Sep-2007 at 01:25)

Here i am. Right now I'm giving BM a try from my usual MM it's really interesting having my shot rotation going from a constant spamming and timing of several keys to casually pressing 3.

If life gets rough beat it with a stick.
Join #bar, commies aren't welcome.
Join #mafiagame, for the greatest mafia experience on IRC!
View Public Profile Find more posts by VantagePoint Add VantagePoint to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Sep-2007 at 03:56)
Well this is me:

Holyjesper

I'm almost all Epic only need a new trinket and head, I also have my T4 shoulders in my back, and I'm the 2nd best geared rogue in my guild
View Public Profile Find more posts by Doom TA Add Doom TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(01-Sep-2007 at 13:32)

Here is my dwarven priest, Bulgar. I'm using my profile from our guild roster instead of the armory, because this one is always fully updated after I've played.

Bulgar is the character I raid (Karazhan) with, so probably the most interesting one.

One that I also play a lot, is my feral druid, Thilda. This one is at the moment mainly used for farming gold (dailies), boosting alt chars or tanking in instances

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(02-Sep-2007 at 17:32)

Re: Your armoury

Originally Posted by Sossy: View Post
Here is my dwarven priest, Bulgar. I'm using my profile from our guild roster instead of the armory, because this one is always fully updated after I've played.

Bulgar is the character I raid (Karazhan) with, so probably the most interesting one.

One that I also play a lot, is my feral druid, Thilda. This one is at the moment mainly used for farming gold (dailies), boosting alt chars or tanking in instances
You're on ED Euro side?

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(03-Sep-2007 at 11:02)

Yup, Emerald dream, Europe.

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Sep-2007 at 11:09)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...scream&n=Higgo

Ignore the cloak

LLUA

Retired Leader of The United Angels Alliance
View Public Profile Find more posts by Higgo UA Add Higgo UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Sep-2007 at 22:39)

Emerald Dream was the first server I ever played on, I rerolled to an RP-PvP Server, best decision ever.

Check out my link again, I'm getting all EPIXXXXXXD!!

Don't argue with idiots, they only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
View Public Profile Visit Fabian's homepage Find more posts by Fabian Add Fabian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Oct-2007 at 05:11)

Well I finally hit 40, changed out my lower lvl gear (some of it was 26), and got my mount. Now I actually feel pretty good about myself so go ahead and take a look here.

Signature suspended for violating the forum's rules.
Signature contained non-English.
"The translation has to be valid, and easily verifiable by a moderator doing a quick search on the Internet."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Draco Eudokus Add Draco Eudokus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.08
(06-Oct-2007 at 00:26)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ight&n=Raienna

I just moved from ED to BDF recently after my guild collapsed (Memento, for the people who play there and might actually know wtf I'm on about.)

Current aim: actually show up for a Kael'thas kill (after a month of working on it I missed the actual kill for connection problems) and get into Hyjal and thence the golden lands of BT.

Fade Away[/center][/size]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kelroth Add Kelroth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2007 at 04:01)

This is my main. I hardly play him anymore except to farm and an odd instance

Whatsamage

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(13-Oct-2007 at 11:03)

My Armory :

Xeryus

and

Xeryuz

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(17-Nov-2007 at 03:19)

Shadow Priest recently transferred from Bloodscalp.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...aggus&n=Ripari

"Someday someone will best me. But it will not be you and it will not be today."
"Few who say nothing are silent."
Every fool knows you can't touch the stars but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying.
View Public Profile Find more posts by L0rd Snow Add L0rd Snow to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Nov-2007 at 01:21)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...scream&n=Higgo

Rawr upating with my sexy new gear haha

LLUA

Retired Leader of The United Angels Alliance
View Public Profile Find more posts by Higgo UA Add Higgo UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Nov-2007 at 04:36)

This is my Jehos.

Arms/Fury hybrid, crit/heal dual wield spec instead of a 2h'er. Changed him over from an uncrushable prot a couple months ago... i got REALLY tired of running instances. Still getting new gear.

Waiting for tuesday to get the S1 axes, and some S3 stuff.

HEK, I noticed you're in my battlegroup If i see you in BG's, i'll wave

BTW... Prot warrior in Arena is a REALLY bad idea.

Israeli citizens should be killed. - Spectre19

"You know, this election is going to be a referendum on their job-killing policies," he told The Hill. --John Boehner on the 2010 election.

Last edited by chobham, 26-Nov-2007 at 04:37.
View Public Profile Find more posts by chobham Add chobham to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Snavvles)
Donated $16.00
(23-Dec-2007 at 05:41)

Arcite - Frostmourne

I destroy things in PvP, but I haven't really done much in PvE. A couple kara runs, but nothing big.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then it's settled. Aang, I do believe it's my turn.
I'd like to spend my vacation AT THE LIBRARY!
Sokka, Avatar: The Last Airbender

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stormspirit Add Stormspirit to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2008 at 09:10)

/wave Snav ^^

do not know how to link my Armory but is Positivity (Frostmourne)

Property of the Aerath Triads!!
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on" - Sun Tzu
Dangerously Seductive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kasumi Add Kasumi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote