Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Apr-2010 at 23:19)

Re: Cataclysm Class Changes

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Top DPSers come and go within expansions. I distinctly remember DK's being up there in WotLK until nerfed and they stopped becoming flavour of the month with everybody rerolling. Mages took a similiar hit. It happens with every class. Just because rogues are top now doesn't mean they will be in Cata. (They actually should be, given they aren't a hybrid class. But whatever)
Warlock has had its time in WotLK for a bit too. Rogues and Mages though have been superior in DPS throughout the expansion though. I'm sure Blizzard is going to make sure Rogues stay near top of charts throughout Cata as well.

Can't believe mages are getting a mini bloodlust though. O_o

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(11-Apr-2010 at 01:01)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Can't believe mages are getting a mini bloodlust though. O_o
No need to inv shammies to raids anymore.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Apr-2010 at 04:06)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
No need to inv shammies to raids anymore.
I don't think it will be as effecient as a Shaman's bloodlust, either in speed of casting or in length. I believe it said it will also be a passive ability so it can't be controlled like the Shaman's one. I doubt Blizzard would want Shamans to be seen as unnecessary, but it will nice not to feel that we absolutely need to bring a Shaman along in a 10 man if we don't have one (even though the one in my guild is probably our best DPS and healer, ironically with a mage alt).

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 11-Apr-2010 at 04:07.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(14-Apr-2010 at 15:47)

Paladins

I forgive u blizz

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Apr-2010 at 22:36)

Paladins: For when bubbling, instant max health, plate armour, having a chance of stunning an opponent every hit/getting health back every hit, is still not enough to stop said people from QQing the most frequently in the warlock forum.

that can be fixed... /