Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.00
(05-Oct-2010 at 20:01)

Sooooo....

Hai thar!

I've been kicking ass since the dawn of time.
I'm just a killin man that's reached my killin prime.
I burn and plunder as it suits my desire.
Weapon of my choice are great balls of fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Marcel LotL Add Marcel LotL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(05-Oct-2010 at 21:01)

lfm naxx 25 wisp gs 5.5k+ and acheivement no noobs we got 3 KS know tactics. loot rserved full run

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.00
(05-Oct-2010 at 21:03)

Lies James!

I've been kicking ass since the dawn of time.
I'm just a killin man that's reached my killin prime.
I burn and plunder as it suits my desire.
Weapon of my choice are great balls of fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Marcel LotL Add Marcel LotL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(05-Oct-2010 at 21:16)

got tank dont rush drek down galv get towers defend balinder hold IWB call incs fight at flags

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Oct-2010 at 04:36)

Are those real words? I feel like you're just making it all up.

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Oct-2010 at 04:39)

It all makes sense to me.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(06-Oct-2010 at 13:29)

recap mines dont take FW GY WTF WHO TOOK FW GY YOU NOOBS vann 50% gogo rush drek tank?