Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Have you considered returning to Utopia?
Yes! I did return and started a province already! 5 45.45%
No! Aint nobody got time fo dat! 3 27.27%
Thinking about it...I want to tho! 3 27.27%
Who voted? Voters: 11
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(14-Dec-2013 at 09:41)

question Have you thought about returning?

Almost everyone who created an account here has probably played Utopia.

Mostly everyone who has created an account here probably don't play anymore.

------------------

Since the new Developers Sean & Brian bought the game, fixed the game and modernized it to incorporate Facebook access...

have you considered coming back to Utopia?

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
PyroManiaC | [email protected] | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(15-Dec-2013 at 03:47)

Tried, failed.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Dec-2013 at 08:00)

at least you tried!

thats all that we ask

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old SGO
(15-Dec-2013 at 16:13)

How many people play Utopia these days?

-W a r C r y
-Classic Rock
View Public Profile Find more posts by SGO Add SGO to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(15-Dec-2013 at 16:29)

hi DJ

came back briefly for about a week 6 or so months ago. couldn't get into it, so promptly quit again

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Dec-2013 at 08:37)

HAI SWIFTEH good to see you! I hope time as done you well! Im also glad you tried to play...you were more of a people player and thats probably hard to come by these days.

SGO probably realistically 6000 players but hey tbh yes it is competing with a far more advance landscape of games like candy crush and other crap like that...

however that being said...its still the same numbers and politics game that it was. Possibly much more on a micro-management level where good people excel...so if you were a math guy who loved to bash people with numbers you can find great play here.

You can also easily get picked up by several upper teir kingdoms if you loved that 10-12hr log in and hit deal...

The main actions with Utopia now is on a Kingdom Level...exactly how it was meant to play. After the rise and fall of Alliances...only real kingdoms left was ABS KDs who continued to top charts until this last year where ABS has finally cracked after series of bad ages, lack of confidence, and stronger oppositions.

But even this new "alliance" that toppled ABS seems weak since they are really just out for themselves

Last edited by xX DonJuan Xx, 16-Dec-2013 at 08:44.
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(31-Jan-2014 at 20:49)

About once a year or so I'll make a province and play for a day or two, and then realize I'd rather go back to SC or Halo. And then I do that.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(19-Mar-2014 at 02:47)

I actually started my nostalgy trip and made new province, came checking how things are in here.

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(31-Mar-2014 at 23:08)

meh
I stopped playing Utopia long before this place went quiet

doubt I will ever go back

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote