Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Media Mania > TV Shows Reviews and Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average
(04-Oct-2007 at 23:07)

Well then you will love the latest episode. In 4x02 he's got 40 (yes FORTY) assistants to abuse.
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic19)
(04-Oct-2007 at 23:21)

OOohhh

Downloading it now...Though its bittorrent so it won't be till after the weekend till i see it (especially since I am away for most of it)

Also downloading first two episodes of heroes....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as AMYQ)
(06-Oct-2007 at 16:31)

dude the first episode of the new series sucked! I know what happens for the first 3 episodes but i havent even seen them yet well 2 & 3...

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Oct-2007 at 21:26)

Originally Posted by AMYQ:
I don't like how recently house has more of a storyline (...)
Can't see how someone could hate that. The main reason people didn't like the show was because it is the same stuff every episode, which indeed is the case. But IMO the storyline makes up for that entirely.

Anyway, it rocks.

2012 <--- GOOGLE BOMB IT.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sabbie Add Sabbie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic19)
(27-Oct-2007 at 19:06)

Well i just watched episodes 2 - 4 recently and i thought they rocked

I liked the whole idea of 40 doctors being hired then 10 cut instantly

Number 26 was good and not even being a liscenced doctor was great

I didn't think the first two cases were THAT good but episodes 3 & 4 were prety good.

Oh and Foreman being "House Lite"..... Classic!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as AMYQ)
(28-Oct-2007 at 06:21)

Re: [2004] House M.D.

Originally Posted by Sabbie: View Post
Can't see how someone could hate that. The main reason people didn't like the show was because it is the same stuff every episode, which indeed is the case. But IMO the storyline makes up for that entirely.

Anyway, it rocks.
basically coz i dont get to see every episode, i usually have no idea what is goin on.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.64
(28-Oct-2007 at 08:28)

Originally Posted by AMYQ: View Post
basically coz i dont get to see every episode, i usually have no idea what is goin on.
Well you can't really say the storyline (or storylines in general) suck just because you have no idea what's going on. =/

Anyway, Thirteen is hot.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CloudHeartsMeli Add CloudHeartsMeli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic19)
(28-Oct-2007 at 13:58)

Originally Posted by CloudHeartsMeli: View Post
Well you can't really say the storyline (or storylines in general) suck just because you have no idea what's going on. =/

Anyway, Thirteen is hot.
She is very hot!

Though i hope "cut-throat bitch" gets cut. She's good for the storyline but as a character i don't really like her...
Research Group
(29-Oct-2007 at 22:01)

kumar is going to make it in, and 13 cuz as said she is hot...
the old guy from columbia is going to make it, possibly cut throat but i doubt it since apparently foreman is back.

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as AMYQ)
(30-Oct-2007 at 07:11)

Originally Posted by CloudHeartsMeli: View Post

Anyway, Thirteen is hot.
well, actually I can, for me personally... If I can't watch every episode it sucks that storylines exist rather than having more of a mystery-per-episode approach coz i lose what is going on, not THE story line sucks, coz obviously I dont know it.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
(Posted as Celtic19)
(07-Dec-2007 at 20:13)

What happened to house? I mean i just so whatever episode

It was the one where he picked his team....go 13!

And i cant seem to find anything after the above mentioned episode. Is it the american mid season break? Thought it was a bit early for that...
(07-Dec-2007 at 21:50)

There's just a few more episodes left because of the strike. It is indeed the winter stop, but they may have decided to stop the first half of the season sooner because there is not much left for the second half.
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(15-Oct-2008 at 00:49)

Started watching the latest season and the show is still going strong. It seems like every dialogue is thought through to full extent. I can't wait for more to come.

* Edit

If I was gay, I would probably have been all over Wilson.

~ŠeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed

Last edited by DeRnhelm, 15-Oct-2008 at 00:49.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jan-2009 at 03:24)

The new eps are now showing. We did find out something interesting about 13 last season. The first ep. of this new season was pretty good. I never thought
all that pain could indirectly come from Epilepsy

Refusal to comprimise only succeeds in driving the devil's bargain. However, when one comprimises one's morals, they become the devil's bargain.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blind Seer Add Blind Seer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote