Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(28-Aug-2001 at 21:33)
got banned?

I never tryed to submit false info. ihave not even used the target finder since the start of the age

View Public Profile Find more posts by evilkyle Add evilkyle to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(29-Aug-2001 at 13:46)

Re: got banned?

You got banned for trying to submit a 1 province kingdom earlier this age.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Sep-2001 at 23:05)

I did not do that. so could i be unbanned. i never tried to cheat
View Public Profile Find more posts by evilkyle Add evilkyle to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(03-Sep-2001 at 00:38)

I'm sorry, this is what I see in my logs.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Sep-2001 at 10:37)

I guess i gonna just quit using your services since you seen to like to falsely ban people
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(03-Sep-2001 at 12:46)

Well, I have to agree with Broth Green. I doubt the logs would lie.

Maybe a relative or friend used your account?

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Sep-2001 at 21:18)

maybe, but all i know is that i never did anything to get banned, but oh well i guess thats how it goes, i will just have to find my own targets
Administrator
(04-Sep-2001 at 00:55)

I have unbanned you, but left you with some negative credits. This means that you have to post some valid kingdom pages before being able to perform searches. Thanks for understanding.

(Posted as jw122)
(04-Sep-2001 at 22:58)

Cheating Perpetuated again!

nm

I hate signatures.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Greed Add Brother Greed to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Sep-2001 at 10:17)
Re: Cheating Perpetuated again!

Thanks Brother Green. I will make sure to give you lots of kd's
(05-Sep-2001 at 16:52)
Just a teeny little q here...

What should you not be doing to get banned?

Just curious...

// Edit: Your signature is too long, please shorten it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Frank Zapper Add Frank Zapper to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as jw122)
(06-Sep-2001 at 03:14)

To not get banned

Just follow the directions. Enter the correct information. Even a retarded monkey could handle it.

The people who get banned usually (intentionally) enter the wrong kingdom information in the "Get Credit" box. Usually they are entering a kingdom they are at war with, or they don't like, so all the fatties will show up fresh and new and others will attack them.

If you follow the guidelines, there is no problem.

I hate signatures.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Greed Add Brother Greed to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(06-Sep-2001 at 03:26)

Re: To not get banned

This is more or less correct. However, you can't get banned by entering another kingdom page, as long as it is valid. In this case, the Targets Finder will just reject it, and no harm is done. On the other hand, if you start messing with the input, then you're likely to be banned.

(Posted as Defender)
(08-Sep-2001 at 21:51)
got banned

me got banned too...

i didnt realize it coz i havent been using it for a long time. but then i probably am not going to use it for a long time as i dun attack. but it might be nice if i noe y i was banned.

btw sorry if i posted world locations in battlefields.

Reg: Dec 2000 =)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Crimson Blade Add Crimson Blade to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(08-Sep-2001 at 22:31)

Re: got banned

What is your username?

(Posted as Defender)
(09-Sep-2001 at 21:54)
sorry

i forgot to login ps can u set the login button on the sidebar. putting it below banners make it seem as if theyre part of the banner. and u noe those banners where they put a button and tell u to click n it brings u to another side? i dun lyk those buttons n i thought this was the same.

plz put login at the left
<-- over here

Reg: Dec 2000 =)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Crimson Blade Add Crimson Blade to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old crimson killer
Imported Post
(11-Sep-2001 at 06:37)
banned

this is kinda hard to believe, i entered my info and my cat jumped on the keyboard, at first nothing was wrong but now im banned, sorry if i did it wrong
Administrator
(11-Sep-2001 at 07:33)

Re: banned

I have unbanned you, due to a mistake on our side.