Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(22-May-2003 at 07:47)
mad Account Deleted!

my account was deleted, so r my 2 other friends...y is this happening?
we r in a same kd, and 2 of them came to my house to online...after that, 3 of our accounts got deleted!!!
how can we get our account back?
View Public Profile Find more posts by nitakku Add nitakku to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-May-2003 at 07:50)
mad Account Deleted!

we r in a same kd, and 2 of them came to my house to online...after that, 3 of our accounts got deleted!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by nitakku Add nitakku to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Chrizz NH)
(22-May-2003 at 07:51)

First check this link...

~~~NOW! Also available in "dressed"!~~~
~~~~~~~Limited time offer only!~~~~~~
#LA forever! | ex-X
Omg so happy ...lurve tia...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chrizz Add Chrizz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as grockman)
(22-May-2003 at 07:55)
so you are 3 people in the same kingdom and you all logged in from the same IP? No wonder you got deleted, and you won't be able to convince mehul that all 3 of you got into the kingdom without trading AND that you are 3 unique people.

There is no way to get them back, the only solution is to not be so incredibly dumb in the future
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rockman n00blet Add Rockman n00blet to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-May-2003 at 08:31)
Uh, what is people's problem? First off, three accounts in the same kingdom, from the same area = trading. They get deleted. Secondly, it really looks like multying to me, but thats beside the point. Third off, UTOPIA TEMPLE IS NOT SWIRVE.COM!
View Public Profile Find more posts by tomcorbitt Add tomcorbitt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.80
(22-May-2003 at 09:52)

LMFAO.......

Send this:

Dear Mr. Patel,

I was recently deleted from my KD, along with two of my friends.

I do not know the reason for this as all we did was play from my house, which I agree looks like a multi, but I assure you it is not.

We also all just happened to land in this one KD and be best friends, you know it really is a miricle.

Please re-instate us and we will stop whineing like idiots on UT.

Thank you.

I really cant get the idiocy of some people!

You cheat, thats upto you, I cant say Ive never babysat/traded, but if I get busted for it I dont come crying!

Signature suspended by Brother Nazgul for violating the forum's rules.
Why should we allow your signature to have a height of 80 pixels, and force everyone else to go with 60?
Because I've got a fucking cute ass? I've seen better. -Valek
View Public Profile Visit Silver Fox's homepage Find more posts by Silver Fox Add Silver Fox to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Johno34)
(22-May-2003 at 17:10)

Re: LMFAO.......

Quote:
(Originally posted by Silver Fox)

Send this:

Dear Mr. Patel,

I was recently deleted from my KD, along with two of my friends.

I do not know the reason for this as all we did was play from my house, which I agree looks like a multi, but I assure you it is not.

We also all just happened to land in this one KD and be best friends, you know it really is a miricle.

Please re-instate us and we will stop whineing like idiots on UT.

Thank you.

I really cant get the idiocy of some people!

You cheat, thats upto you, I cant say Ive never babysat/traded, but if I get busted for it I dont come crying!
Just email that to swirve, it should work, honestly.

"my account was deleted, so r my 2 other friends...y is this happening?"

You explained why it did happen in the very next sentance.

"we r in a same kd, and 2 of them came to my house to online...after that, 3 of our accounts got deleted!!!"

Couldnt they wait until they went to their own homes (and thus different ip's) to log in?

You may have a chance however if they have only logged in at home and once at your house.

How did you get 3 of your best friends in the same kingdom without cheating?
View Public Profile Find more posts by MikeV Add MikeV to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.12
(22-May-2003 at 23:41)
Obvious case of Trading or even Multiing!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIL
View Public Profile Find more posts by Circa Add Circa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 01:44)
I wouldn't say it's an obvious case, you really don't know. Utopia isn't a time-intensive game for most people, so if you had some friends who didn't have an online hookup it wouldn't be unreasonable to have them drop by and play some each day on your system. But...

That doesn't matter. It's like if you pull a realistic fake gun on a cop, they are going to shoot you even though it wasn't a real gun. Mehul & Co. have to assume that three logins from the same location for three characters in the same kingdom is multiplaying. Because if they let that go then they pretty much have to let -everything- go. So innocent or not, the reality of the situation forces them to delete such accounts regardless. 99.9% of the time they'll be right for doing so, the 0.1% will either have to learn to adjust or move on.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vorlin Add Vorlin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as greeney)
(23-May-2003 at 02:33)

i don't think he knows it's wrong to trade accounts

i don't think he knows when you log into an account in the same kd there is 100x as much a chance of getting caught as when you are in a different kd... just ask prince vlad of royal demnity and he will confirm this

and maybe 2 friends in the same kd is possible but 3? that's just a load of b.s.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 03:38)
Re: Account Deleted!

Quote:
(Originally posted by nitakku)

coz you're in the same KD and probably have the same IP. Chances are you won't get them back.
View Public Profile Find more posts by aribeth Add aribeth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 06:59)

blush

at one point, i controlled 2 provinces that were both in the same kd from the same computer.

my solution was to log in at different times of day. i logged into my primary account five times a day, while i logged into the other one twice a day. this went on for about a month before we found someone to take it off my hands.

i don't know vB
View Public Profile Find more posts by PKoyote Add PKoyote to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as F O R T)
(23-May-2003 at 07:14)

Quote:

you cant get it back, find yourself some new friends
View Public Profile Find more posts by ManNhEiM Add ManNhEiM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 07:25)

Two of my friends got into the same kingdom totally legit. They both created thier accounts and landed randomly in the same kingdom! Isnt that crazy?!
But still, I think that Nittaku didnt play totally legit...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ramalad Add Ramalad to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tayjw)
(23-May-2003 at 07:33)

Quote:

errr.... coz u 3 attacked the same guy? my friends have been over dozens of times and it never happens to us coz we always ensure that we never touch the same guy... if u hit the same fellow mehul would think u r a multi...
View Public Profile Find more posts by kentay Add kentay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 10:49)

the chance of one of your friend landed in the same kd with you without cheating is almost impossible, and you claim you have 2 friend in the same kd with you.

if you can convince mehul that 3 of you are not cheating (traded) he would re-instate all your provinces
View Public Profile Find more posts by blackie TBH Add blackie TBH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 21:39)

Quote:

after that, 3 of our accounts got deleted!!!
But the you have atleast some accounts left, or?

I'm not dumb! I'm just having unluck when I think!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cyrgon Add Cyrgon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as IAmGoofy)
Donated $16.56
(24-May-2003 at 08:58)

Quote:
Something here sounds wrong.. VERY wrong

I can show you the way
View Public Profile Find more posts by GoofyIAm Add GoofyIAm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-May-2003 at 09:07)

You won't get them back...

View Public Profile Find more posts by Shin Mephisto Add Shin Mephisto to your Buddy List Reply with Quote