Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:01)
teeth Anti RIP Secret Empire (RIP)

Anti RIP Secret Empire

"Behind the locked gates of the utopian temple something was awakening, something had been released from its sleep, something was about to cause pandemonium in the land of utopia. The lords of utopia saw a time for change and had released the new beginning. Six Prophets who had been born into darkness had awaken from thousands of years sleep to a corrupt and unjust world. The lords of utopia had chosen them as the founders of the new beginning, the start of freedom.

As the six Prophets were appearing over the horizon, the ground began to shake, it was clear from miles around that a new force was about to rise up in the ranks of utopia. A force that brought an end to the corrupt and unjust ruins that was the state of utopia, to a new liberal and fair world where evil is exiled and justice prevails over all. The Prophets had been given a job to do by the lords of utopia, all they had to do was recognise there task and accomplish freedom.

At first they did not understand the world they were in, the Prophets could see the current ways of previous attempts to liberalise utopia, but all had failed, they could not see how they went so drastically wrong. They walked through the barren and fraudulent lands of utopia to discover the real way set out to them by the lords of utopia.

A mystical seer appeared out of the shrouds of darkness to stand before the Prophets, it knew the task the Prophets needed to accomplish. The Prophets were not sure of the seer and were getting ready to attack it when it rapidly flashed open a portal. Bands of light shone out, the Prophets knew this was the way forward to the new land.

As they stepped out of the portal the light vanished from behind them and for what seemed like an eternity, all was black and motionless. From the distance a tear of brilliant white became visible, as it got bigger and bigger the Prophets felt a sudden sense of ease and relaxation. Out of the white light appeared a huge infrastructure of buildings and at the centre there stood an almighty structure. The gates to this new city were wide open, a sign above them said ‘Anti RIP Secret Empire’. They had found the new beginning to a just world of utopia, where evil is exiled and justice prevails over all."

We are a defensive alliance, and are currently recruiting members...

Last edited by Aerath, 19-Oct-2002 at 16:50.
Edit reason: // changed the HTML to vBcode
View Public Profile Find more posts by EmperorNeil Add EmperorNeil to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:04)
Contacts

Emperor Neil [email protected]
Lord Toto [email protected]
We also list addresses for other messesenging services but these are only available to members.

Last edited by EmperorNeil, 18-Oct-2002 at 23:05.
Edit reason: Coding was not accepted
View Public Profile Find more posts by EmperorNeil Add EmperorNeil to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:07)
http://www.avidgamers.com/ARSE
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:07)

nice story but your link dosn't work

Head of Diplomacy on BFCitadel of Rogue Knights
With Great power comes Great Responsibility
View Public Profile Visit fordy's homepage Find more posts by fordy Add fordy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:09)
I think you will find the one I just put up does..... http://www.avidgamers.com/ARSE .... just incase I mispelt the first one.
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:11)

and you need a good pic

Head of Diplomacy on BFCitadel of Rogue Knights
With Great power comes Great Responsibility
View Public Profile Visit fordy's homepage Find more posts by fordy Add fordy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:15)
that could not be more true... which is why we are designing several now... it was last on the agendar
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:34)
"Anti RIP Secret Empire"

errr...if its a secret empire, then do you mind if i ask why your recruiting for it and advertising for it in utopia's most well known forums, and the only forums that are more well known then the games own forums...?

The nature of man is evil, his goodness is acquired.
View Public Profile Visit Greven320's homepage Find more posts by Greven320 Add Greven320 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:39)

sunglasses LOLOLOL

As bad as it is i agree with G...not much of a secret if you say it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Collestro Add Collestro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:42)
If I do have to bore ya with the name saying secret I feel I will....

Notice the name of the Alliance 'ARSE' this was spontaneous... you try thinking of Words that fit, which fit Utopia themes..

Next pls

and where are our seasoned flamers. may I ask??? not that im asking for them...but usually they have posted by now
(Posted as Valek2004)
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(18-Oct-2002 at 23:51)

yawn

someone rang?

oh another new one, well nice.....yep you must have a pre-skooler as your webmaster.....

you have now proven there is no hope for the future and guess what your secret is out......

you know what i am talking about
*opens closet door for Neil*

well secret empire Rest in Peace but in your case it should be
Rest in Pieces

thanks and have a great day

PS nice story maybe you should write a picture book....LOL get it?
write a picture book........HAHA

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Oct-2002 at 00:05)
Valek.... ROFL.... I was wanting you or the other one. Your posts are both funny and informative....

My Webmaster is actually very able.... he just cant be bothered with the frount page that much yet.....

cant you remember the last time you flamed me...

And yeh.. its a lovely story...

RIP actually does not stand for Rest In Peace... but for some really strange reason.. you are one of the only people who knows of that expression... other people seem to be 2 dumb to know of it....

Picture book= great fun... what pictures should I put in it?

Odviously thats off the point.. back onto the point... I am looking to enlist new members.. anyone interested apply now please.. thankyou
(19-Oct-2002 at 16:52)
Better reactivate this one then.........

Anyone checked out the alliance yet?
(19-Oct-2002 at 17:55)

I like the way you say ya hate GBers, multis, rapers and everything that is unfair in the world of utopia. Yet you will do all ya can to stop em. Which I take to mean ya will GB and rape these ppl to show them the error of the ways. Therefore meaning you will be the GBers and rapers and will have to teach yourselves a lesson. This vicious cycle will in fact lead to the death of your alliance within about 2 weeks of the game.

~~Retired Head Diplomat, War Commander and BF commander of NI~~
~~NI until I die~~

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience" - George Bernard Shaw
View Public Profile Find more posts by GrumpyOleDwarf Add GrumpyOleDwarf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Oct-2002 at 22:27)

This vicious cycle will in fact lead to the death of your alliance within about 2 weeks of the game..[/quote]

When I am sitting pritty with my 500kgc+ province you will eat those words....

We stand for those things yes.... are you not aware that most Alliance matters are solved formost through diplomacy... when alliances in general tend to attack and take revenge, has been which all diplomatic oraphesis have been explored.

When a province has been attacked by loads of different people all with the same tag in the same day.. without a reason being given... do you really see this as fair, and therefore, how can you not like the idea of being able to complain about this and stand up for the basic rights, that all gamers should have.

Last edited by EmperorNeil, 19-Oct-2002 at 22:30.
(21-Oct-2002 at 00:16)
Take it from me, arguing with people about the merits of alliances is like arguing with a brick wall. They'll throw the same tired argument that there can't be peace through superior firepower and rest assured that they're righteous and true because, if they were ever GB'ed, they'd just sit by and take it, or better yet, make sure that such never occured in the first place.

Well, folks, diplomacy is a wonderful thing provided you're dealing with rational people. However, not all people are rational, and most people aren't always rational. As long as this is the case, there needs to be a method of correcting the actions of the irrational that does not require the irrational to be or become rational, and the only method currently available is violence.

If this were the real world, one could use strikes and non-violent protest to get the point across; both, however, require a certain amount of PR and an open society, neither of which is really available in Utopia.

But, this is Utopia we're dealing with, and there are times when you have to fight fire with fire and violence with violence. It's not ideal, and it's not pretty, but sometimes, it's the only thing you can do.

From the far east, I send you one single thought, one sole idea, written in red on every beachhead from Australia to Tokyo. There is no substitute for victory!
- General Douglas MacArthur
Lord - Apocalypse Alliance (AA) - http://apocalypsealliance.com/forum - ICQ: #apocalypsealliance
47622651|AIM: silver pinion|MSN: [email protected]|Yahoo: Oatworm|ICQ: Oatworm_Reno
View Public Profile Visit Oatworm's homepage Find more posts by Oatworm Add Oatworm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DoS TFF)
(User is Banned)
Donated $20.04
(21-Oct-2002 at 06:33)

seasoned flamers?? where? I haven't seen any in a long while - closest people to being flamers around here lately would be Jaco and H&V.
But seriously this seems like a desperate cry for attention "hey look I can say arse" thats why you draw so much attention to the name like you're some kind of badass alliance - well to be honest youre giving off the impression of a dumbass alliance with your spammy posts/threads...

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Visit Dave of Spam's homepage Find more posts by Dave of Spam Add Dave of Spam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Oct-2002 at 00:30)
Interesting use of insult... spamming... hm. and your not doing that..

Oatworm- Rationality is not a trate which should be forced on people, else all they know is the irrational thought which is false in your perception, as you see it as rational. Of course their is going to be idiots who dont know whats happening or complain at the reasoning, but anyone who commits such profound actions, knew what they were doing... and when we take back those actions, believe you me, we know what we are doing, and they know that also.

On account of the 'badass name'.... That was nothing of the sorts..... I do not feel oblidged to say/ type the story of how the name came about.. as I have needlessly millions of times.. and if you were of anynote you would have read it already... but regardless, our tag is RIP, surely if we were 'badass' we would have sort a more insulting tag.

thankyou

( shame the flamers aint here... and Oatworms 1st paragraph is intirely correct usually)
(User is Banned)
Donated $20.04
(22-Oct-2002 at 00:35)

I didnt say you were badass, I said you try to be:P when irritating would be a better description.

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Visit Dave of Spam's homepage Find more posts by Dave of Spam Add Dave of Spam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Oct-2002 at 00:39)
Its amazing as I dont even have to try,,

ARSE im affraid has more values than me... and if you bass an alliance on its owner you know nothing of what is true.