Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Jul-2003 at 20:55)

War "detector" on the target finder

It's a feature on the the target finder I thought could be installed. I'm on of those player who doesn't like attacking a province in a kingdom at war, so I was wondering if would be 1)possible, 2) a good idea, to put an option, like the one about monarch, on war on the target finder. I know that the relation might have changed since the time of the the "scan" and the actual time you search for a target, but it could help out...What do you think?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Yhamel Lurkes Add Yhamel Lurkes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as NazcaFlame)
(19-Jul-2003 at 21:01)

Yeah, I've thought of the same thing...I waste my time looking for that 'perfect' landfat prov, and they're in war...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nazka Add Nazka to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(21-Jul-2003 at 06:58)

Yadda yada yadda.. Read forums in future.. Yadda yadda yadda alreadby been suggested..

It is on the to do list, but would require the entire Target Finder code to be rewritten, something that requires time, which Brother Green does not have availiable.

If I recall correctly

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jul-2003 at 07:01)

is he the only one who can rewrite it then?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Direwolf83 Add Direwolf83 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(21-Jul-2003 at 07:51)

That I know of anyways.. TeKnichian might be able too.. But thats a guess on my part.. A huge one

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2003 at 15:47)

Oupsy...Sorry
View Public Profile Find more posts by Yhamel Lurkes Add Yhamel Lurkes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote