Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(22-Dec-2004 at 21:52)

Black Aurora Returns? Hmm

I was kd mates with BA, but i'd like to hear from you all. How was he on the big UT.

Mods dont delete... or else... @[email protected]

Fatigue is an emotion, emotions can be turned off, so get your walk on or fall behind and be slaughtered like a pig!
--Voted most likely to be BA in disguise--
Head Honcho of TwS
View Public Profile Find more posts by phrdamasta Add phrdamasta to your Buddy List
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:03)

I didn't know him much, he was banned just after i arrived here.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:08)
he still comes into #bar, i'm sure you could catch him there, if you idled forever and ever amen
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:10)

Quote:
(Originally posted by shesaid)

he still comes into #bar, i'm sure you could catch him there, if you idled forever and ever amen
BlackAurora, the acc itself, is permabanned. That one cant go to #bar.. although I know hes got a few others.

Fatigue is an emotion, emotions can be turned off, so get your walk on or fall behind and be slaughtered like a pig!
--Voted most likely to be BA in disguise--
Head Honcho of TwS
View Public Profile Find more posts by phrdamasta Add phrdamasta to your Buddy List
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:12)
Quote:
(Originally posted by phrdamasta)

BlackAurora, the acc itself, is permabanned. That one cant go to #bar.. although I know hes got a few others.
<shesaid> people can still chat here if they're permabanned from ut, right?
<Claustrophobunny> of course

the bunny sees all, hears all, knows all
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:16)

I "randomed" into his and Gus's kingdom a while back, if he's back here at UT, he's gonna get aught, as he always does..
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:22)

BA is a nice dude, i still talk to him at sossy's

All rigths reserved.
Any unauthorised use (including but not limited to copying, altering, renting, lending, performing in public, broadcasting including in a cable television service) of or other dealings with this Utopia Temple User or the copyright
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir GroBo Add Sir GroBo to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(22-Dec-2004 at 22:23)

No need to have a thread that glorifies a banned user. It'll only give him more urges to try come back.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List
  Closed Thread