Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Did aliens help Egyptians build pyramids?
Yes 14 18.42%
No 59 77.63%
Others 3 3.95%
Who voted? Voters: 76
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Jan-2006 at 07:44)
Did aliens help Egyptians build pyramids?

Did aliens help Egyptians build pyramids? cause some people have said that it would impossible for the ancient egyptians to move those large boulder...
View Public Profile Find more posts by hivengli Add hivengli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as im special)
(19-Jan-2006 at 10:00)

What are you talking about?!

They are Goa'uld landing pads for Ha'tak ships. They were built by the Jaffa. Jeeze, EVERYONE knows that.
More info here

Last edited by im special, 19-Jan-2006 at 10:03.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DuffMan1 Add DuffMan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as InProgress GW)
(19-Jan-2006 at 10:30)

teeth

Quote:
What are you talking about?!

They are Goa'uld landing pads for Ha'tak ships. They were built by the Jaffa. Jeeze, EVERYONE knows that.
More info here
Heeheee

Seriously though...it wasn't impossible to build those pyramids, amazingly impressive yes, but not impossible. On discovery they've broadcast the subject several times. It's all a matter about good equipment that can used by a lot of ppl the same time. Building pyramids still took them years.

However the Jaffa theory still appeals to me as well...

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids , we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electron ic music ."
Kristian Wilson , Nintendo Inc 1989
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skrix Add Skrix to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2006 at 10:33)
jaffa did it....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mickos Add Mickos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.51
(19-Jan-2006 at 14:17)
Part of the problem we have in the modern day understading how the pyramids were built is the fact that there is extremely little information contained in the existing records. People in the era of the pyramids knew a great deal about math, physics, geometry, and engineering, so much so that they made the pyramids. Face it, the ancient times were ones of monuments.

Why don't we know more?

Because SOMEONE burned the library in a certain city in Egypt, causing the largest collection of collected history and literature to go up in poof of smoke!! Some say it was Julius Caeser; some say it was Christians trying to assert influence in the waning days of the Roman Empire; some say it was the rising Muslim empires. No matter who it was, thousands of works, millions of ideas, and countless pieces of information were lost forever to future times.

(PS: seems like SOMEONE's been watchin' a little too much StarGate!

"Keep your concentration on the here and now."
"But Master Yoda told me to be mindful of the future!"
"But not at the expense of the moment; be mindful of the Living Force, my young Padawan."
View Public Profile Find more posts by iammebutnotme Add iammebutnotme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Jarlaxle Baenre)
(19-Jan-2006 at 15:23)

Yeah, I'm with the Jaffa theory. Good thing we killed Ra, though. Otherwise there'd be pyramids all over the place. I don't want to be a Jaffa. The whole X-pouch thing is really unappealing.

Seriously? No, not really. I'd say it was probably possible. Unlikely, and taking a lot of time and effort, but possible.

Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated
Do the impossible
See the invisible
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
View Public Profile Visit Eltargrim's homepage Find more posts by Eltargrim Add Eltargrim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2006 at 16:04)

Of course they did.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2006 at 16:54)

All it takes is motivation, and the egyptians didn't lack it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tobleronex Add Tobleronex to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(19-Jan-2006 at 18:22)

Sure why not, Jaffa's are still considered non-human alien-hosts... so basicly they are aliens ^^ Sp yes, aliens did built them

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Green I)
(19-Jan-2006 at 18:25)

The Hebrews helped build them, if you believe the story of the ten plagues anyway, and by definition the Hebrews were considered aliens.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as SmokeTheGreat)
Donated $14.00
(19-Jan-2006 at 18:48)

Re: Did aliens help Egyptians build pyramids?

Quote:
Building pyramids still took them years.
It didnt take them years....it took them generations. Several generations came and went during the construction of the pyramids.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Undermined Add Undermined to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.12
(19-Jan-2006 at 23:46)

i think the egyptian build them by their own. ancient egypt was less a desert than today and they had more ressources. and if aliens had build them, i guess they would have succeed at the first time, but there is older failed pyramids...

There's nothing like the sound of hundreds of voices screaming in unison - Kefka

Attention Blisk. I am Cryptosporidium of the Planet Furon. This planet is now a territory of the Furon Empire. And your asses belong to me. - Crypto-138
View Public Profile Find more posts by cathou79 Add cathou79 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(20-Jan-2006 at 00:27)

Originally Posted by Tobleronex:
All it takes is motivation, and the egyptians didn't lack it.
Not true. You could say that all it takes is the ability to "motivate" your "workers," and the Egyptians didn't lack it, but that's about it.

They were built by slaves, although I suppose that an Egyptian made the blueprints.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2006 at 00:58)
but some scientists have said the the pyramids were placed perfectly in some kind of geometrical shapes,..... i think
and they said at that time, they did not have enouigh knowledge to do such things. mayb aliens tought them math
View Public Profile Find more posts by hivengli Add hivengli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as acadian9)
(20-Jan-2006 at 01:33)

jeez people, how could u believe that the pyramids were built by the Jaffa? (i know ur kidding!) its already been shown how they were built (or at least the most possible way) egyptians built it using slaves (jewish slaves for instance) but the designs like stewie said were probably created by an egyptian (because the egyptians used the slaves to build the pyramids) so no, aliens did not build the pyramids.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2006 at 01:45)

Originally Posted by Stewie:
Not true. You could say that all it takes is the ability to "motivate" your "workers," and the Egyptians didn't lack it, but that's about it.

They were built by slaves, although I suppose that an Egyptian made the blueprints.
Actually, I think a different theory is becoming more popular nowadays. If I remember right it was more like a daily job for the builders and they were provided a room/home type thing, food, drink, and perhaps a place in the afterlife (can't remember). I heard something along these lines, just can't remember where. But even if they were slaves, the aliens had every right, what with their superior intelligence and all.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2006 at 02:12)
"i think the egyptian build them by their own. ancient egypt was less a desert than today and they had more ressources. and if aliens had build them, i guess they would have succeed at the first time, but there is older failed pyramids..."

Perhaps the egyptians tried first and failed, then the aliens felt pity for them and came down to earth to show them how it should be done?

If history has taught us something, its that thoose aliens are damn cocky
View Public Profile Find more posts by MacLean Add MacLean to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2006 at 02:18)

It's not possible to have aliens helping to construct those pyramids...I meant if they did, for what reason? It's humans who build it.

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2006 at 02:47)

lightbulb All Fact... no fiction here..

The pyramids were built by the Egyptians... and the builders were not slaves...

Fact is, in the time of king Khufu or Cheops (4th Dynasty - Old Kingdom) there was this big problem of unemployment at the time of the flood. When the Nile flooded, the people of Egypt would have had nowhere to live. The Nile floods up to the edge of the desert and would have covered all of the farming and living areas. If there was work like building monuments during the flooding season, then the peasant farmers would have had the chance to feed and house their family. This would also account for how the country had become, and stayed, so stable for several hundred years. Pyramid building continued for some time, in fact there are 80 known pyramid sites; although not all of them are still standing, and they were not trials and failures, it was an evolutionary process that went on for decades (started by Zoser, the builder of the stepped pyramid in Sakkara). Imhotep, Cheops' vizier (high advisor) and High priest of the god Ra was the architect of his pyramid (one of the reasons he was declared to be a god after his death).

If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
Hokage
View Public Profile Find more posts by Death by Toilet Add Death by Toilet to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2006 at 07:16)
There is actually some archaeological evidence that the Hebrew slaves did help on construction of Egyptian monuments...whether those included the Pyramids, I have no idea.

One important thing to keep in mind about the ancient civilizations is that most of them (the Egyptians included) were much more advanced than Europe was until the early-to-mid Renaissance. (In the Dark Ages, much of Europe's knowledge of technology, science, etc. was lost - the Renaissance was actually more of a re-learning of forgotten facts than a discovery of new ones.)

So, ya - the Egyptians could have built the pyramids by themselves, no problem.

Although...it would be cool if they really were built by the Goa'uld
View Public Profile Find more posts by tim4christ17 Add tim4christ17 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote