Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite movie trilogy
Lord Of the Rings 32 34.04%
Star Wars episodes 1-3 (the newer ones) 3 3.19%
Star Wars episodes 4-6 (the older ones) 28 29.79%
Godfather 11 11.70%
Die Hard 2 2.13%
Alien 1 1.06%
Matrix 4 4.26%
other - please state 13 13.83%
Who voted? Voters: 94
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Jan-2006 at 19:29)

Best movie trilogy ever

inspired by the matrix vs LoTR poll, which is kinda whooping, ill add a few movies that may have a CHANCE to ebat LoTR altho i dont think they will

anyways if i forgot your fav trilogu (im makign this off the top of my head)pick other, say what it is, and if enough people pick the same other, im sure a nice mod will add it

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old AoR
(15-Jan-2006 at 19:39)

Austin Powers, thats what the wife says and I like it too, so yea why not
View Public Profile Find more posts by AoR Add AoR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(15-Jan-2006 at 19:40)

I`ll go for something different here.

The Scary Movie Trilogy. The Wayans Brothers are pure genius when it comes to making fun of other movies. I remember laughing my ass off on each and every one.

My personal favourite is one of their movies called : Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood, a great comedy after Big boys in the hood with Laurence Fishburne and Ice Cube.

You all should see it if you can endure black jokes
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 19:49)

only watched scary movie 3 before, wasn't of age back then, wasnt of age either when i watch 3. internet works wonders :P yeah, its really funny.

but i'd go for LotR. it rocks lol

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
Starfriend's advertising but he didnt pay
View Public Profile Find more posts by Narth Add Narth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 19:56)

Godfather triology. that's exactly what I thought the moment I thought the title of the thread. To round off my top three, Austin Powers and Scream. I love Mike Myers and everything he does, and I haven't seen anything in recent memory coming close to the likes of Scream. Scary Movie 1 was hilarious, #2 was still pretty funny, #3 sucked. Sucked major ass.

PANIC!
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist.
Winners are just losers who suck at losing. And if there's anything that I suck at, it's losing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Unreal21 Add Unreal21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(15-Jan-2006 at 20:00)

I'd have to say the Alien trilogy, even though it's a Quadrilogy

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(15-Jan-2006 at 20:21)

The original Star Wars movies, without question. Back then, Lukas was a visionary God, and made science fiction what it is today. Can you honestly imagine a world with no Star Wars? I mean really.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 20:54)

there is four aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmm alien, then aliens, then alien 3......i dont even know if i ever saw part 4, ill have to liek try to looktaht up or something, is it called alien 4?

anyways i am kinda torn on this decsion myself, imma have to go with starwars 4-6 tho

"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 21:12)

star wars original owns!!! they bring such beautiful moments

Quote:
hmmmmmm alien, then aliens, then alien 3......i dont even know if i ever saw part 4, ill have to liek try to looktaht up or something, is it called alien 4?
alien resurrection was the last one and there is also Alien vs Predator but it isn't that good

1000 rep points...eeh I mean 296
Mods will never find me ^^ That's what you think *gasp* they're everywhere I wonder which one of the new mods will come here first...
View Public Profile Find more posts by demi Add demi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 21:19)

OMG I can't decide.

I like Indiana Jones, Godfather, older Star Wars episodes (4 to 6) and Lord of the Rings trilogy. I think I'll side with Indy this time.

I remember Mad Max trilogy, but those mouvies are nothing extraordinary, although the setting of the mouvies is awesome.

Last edited by Ian Out, 15-Jan-2006 at 21:21.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ian Out Add Ian Out to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 21:21)
I cant see how you can compare the quality of the Die Hard trilogy with those of LOTR, the Matrix, Star Wars, etc...
and I only saw LOTR, the Matrix and Die Hard and from these 3 LOTR was undoubtably the best

Warning:
N00B ALERT
View Public Profile Find more posts by zling Add zling to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 21:24)

Where's my Back to the Future Trilogy?

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(15-Jan-2006 at 21:50)

*whisles theme from the Raiders of the Lost Arc*
To me is no problem: Indiana Jones Trilogy. It simply rocks!

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 22:04)

Indiana Jones. Hands down.

Every day with you is an adventure I never wanted. Like swimming naked through shards of glass.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Demortor Add Demortor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jan-2006 at 22:45)

@ zling, well you are right, but i seriosuly think the die hard trilogy is clearly better than back the furure.....i guerss its my taste of movies tho

i did forget the india jones trilogy tho...

"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
(15-Jan-2006 at 22:55)

Godfather trilogy gets my vote, theyre great.

"You spoony bard!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheIronMaiden Add TheIronMaiden to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Stygma SsM)
Donated $5.00
(15-Jan-2006 at 23:00)
sunglasses

I'd have to say LotR. It was just great. Matrix would be a close second, but LotR was good all the way through.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stygma Add Stygma to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(15-Jan-2006 at 23:12)

Originally Posted by Dead Canaanite:
Where's my Back to the Future Trilogy?
Oh my God You are sooo right. This is my 2nd favourite.

The different scenery and stories for all episodes made it a great movie!
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(15-Jan-2006 at 23:22)

The godfather! Oh man do they rock!

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $12.00
(15-Jan-2006 at 23:31)

I've provisionally voted for Godfather, as I haven't yet seen the third one. I especially like the music- I once performed a trombone concerto by the same composer...

Computer idle all the time? Want to help with medical research?
Join the UT [email protected] team
(our stats) (text-only client)

View Public Profile Visit rexregum's homepage Find more posts by rexregum Add rexregum to your Buddy List Reply with Quote