Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions > Religious Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(User is Banned)
(Post has been warned)
(29-Apr-2011 at 12:04)
What do you think about astrology ?

There are so many Buddhist people believe in astrology.It is a part of their lives.Do catholic people also believe in astrology ?

I spam
View Public Profile Visit Radhika12's homepage Find more posts by Radhika12 Add Radhika12 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(01-May-2011 at 17:33)

Such a silly question from a spammer

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-May-2011 at 19:04)

It's not just the Buddhist actually. But there is a HUGE difference between what we understand as Astrology in the West and Astrology in the East. In the west its mostly charlatans who half ass their way. In the East it's complciated almost as a science. Do I believe in it? No more then in other supernatural stuff however I respect how much effort they put into it in the East

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(Post has been warned)
(04-May-2011 at 19:06)
In Asia there are so many people believe in astrology.They have a horoscope and everything they do according to that.Astrologer is a special person in thoes countries.
If you are really interested to know more about vedic astrology & Career astrology Please visit our website @ www.utopiatemple.com/

I spam

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 05-May-2011 at 21:51.
Edit reason: tee hee
View Public Profile Visit Radhika12's homepage Find more posts by Radhika12 Add Radhika12 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-May-2011 at 01:09)

Wow! Three amazing links that nobody is going to click on.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 05-May-2011 at 01:09.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(05-May-2011 at 03:07)

Re: What do you think about astrology ?

Originally Posted by DHoffryn: View Post
It's not just the Buddhist actually. But there is a HUGE difference between what we understand as Astrology in the West and Astrology in the East. In the west its mostly charlatans who half ass their way. In the East it's complciated almost as a science. Do I believe in it? No more then in other supernatural stuff however I respect how much effort they put into it in the East
I feel the same way. Astrology in the east has been lifted into an artform almost.
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(09-Jul-2011 at 14:20)
What is my Horoscope?

It's...the Horoscope Test! What Zodiac sign are you? Are you the right Zodiac sign...Or are you getting the wrong horoscope? Do your zodiac sign really reflect your personality? This Horoscope Quiz answers the real question, "What is my Horoscope?”... What Zodiac Sign are you really?

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 20-Jul-2011 at 05:18.
Edit reason: removed spam link
View Public Profile Find more posts by AshokKumar Add AshokKumar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote