Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(05-Jan-2003 at 08:26)
Wont work at all

When I highlight the page I want the angle to format, i get the unzip box, I unzip the file, it inzips 2 files. When ever I copy a spy on military or something, nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong.
View Public Profile Find more posts by britt20 Add britt20 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(05-Jan-2003 at 10:02)

question Re: Wont work at all

Sorry for the silly question, but are you running it after you unzip it? Do you have a blue crystal-ball icon on your tray?

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as artifact)
(07-Jan-2003 at 17:09)
maybe u should first open angel and then copy anything.
View Public Profile Find more posts by artifact NL Add artifact NL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jan-2003 at 01:40)
I dont have the icon there. When I try to open the anglem it unzips but nothing happens. It dosent put the icon on my toolbar nor does it format when I highlight anything (ie. spy on military).
View Public Profile Find more posts by britt20 Add britt20 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jan-2003 at 01:47)
well, my you just have unzipped and not started angel yet..?
View Public Profile Find more posts by JinSoO Add JinSoO to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(08-Jan-2003 at 09:55)

lightbulb

Click Start -> Run -> Type "c:\utopia\angel\angel.exe" -> OK.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote