Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(11-Jan-2003 at 00:10)
question how to make translator work from exports?

Hi. Some of the time I have current cb/som from a t/m but can't get angel to generate a translator report, even if I copy thd KD page before inputing the CB...

What is the foolproof method of getting the translator to function properly, even from exports?

Also is there a clever way to tweak it so it works with slightly non synced data?

BTW- angel is the most wonderful utility... Literally indispensable...I tried to earn bonus dollars through offers, but never got credited...

How do I get and where do I send the credit, or failing that, cash....

Thanks,

Rabe
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rabelais Add Rabelais to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(11-Jan-2003 at 01:23)

Copying the Export Line should do it, you are doing that right?

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2003 at 03:52)
Quote:
(Originally posted by DarkSkies X)

Copying the Export Line should do it, you are doing that right?
Uh-huh. KD then CB then SoM...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rabelais Add Rabelais to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(11-Jan-2003 at 04:01)

Hmm.. I dunno.. weird..

Could always just copy the translated values into the MC I guess..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2003 at 06:28)
Quote:
(Originally posted by DarkSkies X)

Hmm.. I dunno.. weird..

Could always just copy the translated values into the MC I guess..
I'm not sure I understand you. The problem is I don't get translator values, at any point, just the SoM "army at home" values which are, I have noticed wracked with error/inflated....

I do it manually if I could, but the algorithm is presumably a proportional net worth inflation/exclusion one, and it would be intensely tedious....

Rabe
(Posted as illuvata)
Donated $1.88
(11-Jan-2003 at 21:45)
i dont usually get the SoM translator to work when i copy a SoM with more than one army. try to describe when you have a problem, Rabelais
View Public Profile Find more posts by Illuvatar Add Illuvatar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2003 at 23:20)
Quote:
(Originally posted by illuvata)

i dont usually get the SoM translator to work when i copy a SoM with more than one army. try to describe when you have a problem, Rabelais
It seems to happen all the time with multiple army SoM's from exports and irregularly with single army SoM's from exports... it is the latter I am hoping to rectify...

First hand things always work, in my experience...

Thx,

Rabe