Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Dec-2003 at 12:15)
Suggestions - Make Angel WIDER.

its been quite a long time and i still didnt see much of a major progress in angel but thanksfully, it does update accordingly to utopia.

but still, its kinda troublesome that it cant format papers and last months, can it? i dont think so. if anyone knows a way then tell me please.

everytime i need to format the papers, i will need to come to utopiatemple.

maybe can add the target finder and war finder as well. this will make attackers easiers.

then the result angel gets from formatting a kingdompage should be send back to utopia temple. then this will keep the informations fresh.

downside: not all kingdom might be formatted. another alternative is to put a thrend in utopia temple and post which kingdom had not been formattted for a long period of time. than those users might/will format it for you. i m not sure but i will.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Balkoth Add Balkoth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Dec-2003 at 16:55)
I too think it'd be very nice to have a news and papers formatter incorperated into angel.

about the direct connection to the kd database... I think there should be a similar point system as is used now.
View Public Profile Find more posts by shishi Add shishi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as tsachi)
Donated $0.56
(25-Dec-2003 at 17:55)

Re: Suggestions - Make Angel WIDER.

Quote:
(Originally posted by Balkoth)

everytime i need to format the papers, i will need to come to utopiatemple.
yeah, or even the ops that someone did on me...
that would be nice to do that with the angel...
about the other ideas, I don't think that they'll work, well, maybe a small bit of them.
View Public Profile Visit Tsachi's homepage Find more posts by Tsachi Add Tsachi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Dec-2003 at 04:30)
But than who would come to UtopiaTemple. They are afterall running a sort of business, i'm sure there not making alot of money if any at all but every little bit helps.

And i don't think enough people have taken an interest in finding out exactally how badely they got smashed or there kd regularely for it to be a high prority, but it would be nice in a perfect utopia angel.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spector567 Add Spector567 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote