Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.24
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:17)

ninja X-men: The Final Battle (Mafia)

It seems there is no chance that the mutants and the humans will ever find a way to live on this earth in peace. Understanding that he does not have the power to make everyone get along Professor Charles Xavier has prepared his students for a battle 'till the end.

RULES :
- It will be a night start, so please do not post after we have the final player list..and also DO NOT POST DURING NIGHTS ! 1 post is acceptable from the lynched person.
- The number of roles is not defenite yet as we are not certain we should follow the movies or the comic books more. That will not stop you from signing up (at least 30 )
- We tried to come up with some unique roles and we kinda managed that, so forget almost everything you thought that is normal in a mafia game
- We will try and avoid giving roles to the persons that are not sure of their activity for the next 2-3 weeks (at least) I don't want the same thing to happen to this mafia as it did with StarCraft.
- Don't expect the game to be balanced
- We don't expect people to RC without beeing threatened by at least half the votes needed for the lynch. If you are a cop and you have a good investigation try and re-read the purpose of the cop role: You need to make the townies vote off that person by giving hints and not by revealing your identity.
- Days won't last longer than 96 hours. Nights won't last longer than 48.
- There will be mod kills so try and behave.

These are the main rules and ideas.. Greeney will post also as soon as he gets up lazy bastard .

I want at least 25 names to be ready and willing to play the greatest mafia game ever
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:19)

/Spine in

Valar Morghulis
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spine Add Spine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lodewijk)
Donated $4.04
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:19)

Hooray, I'm in

Edit; If anyone makes me a double-voting townie again, I'll scream. Seriously

Is birth always a fall?
Do angels have wings? Can men fly?

Last edited by Lodewijk, 22-Jun-2006 at 13:21.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Happy Sid Add Happy Sid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as z3phyrCloud)
Donated $4.64
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:20)

Yes! I'm in.

/edit btw did you get the mod's approval?

Last edited by z3phyrCloud, 22-Jun-2006 at 13:25.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CloudHeartsMeli Add CloudHeartsMeli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:22)

I am definately in!

and if I am killed early,

i wanna have some actions at the backscene!

Yes Comic Books but Don't follow the latest comic since nearly all the mutants are dead.

The One and Only DMW

Last edited by DeadMenWalking, 22-Jun-2006 at 13:27.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $6.60
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:22)

Me me me!

P.S. Definitely the comic books. Dare I say... duh? ;P

P.S.S. Only the second-greatest mafia game ever, Svennis. *coughs*

the business of love is cruelty which, by our wills, we transform to live together.
just as the nature of briars is to tear flesh, I have proceeded through them.
(keep the briars out, they say.) you cannot live and keep free of briars.
william carlos williams, the ivy crown

Last edited by exmuse, 22-Jun-2006 at 13:23.
View Public Profile Find more posts by exmuse Add exmuse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Meli)
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:35)

Sign me up ^^

MeliHeartsCloud Hearts CloudHeartsMeli
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeliHeartsCloud Add MeliHeartsCloud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:37)

i think i'm in.

Never let nobody in. And step right–on your dream,
If you really wanna take this trip. Fighting anywhere we go.
To face this cruel world. We gotta just fight forever!
We never stop...
View Public Profile Find more posts by pata Add pata to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:40)

sign me up

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.60
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:45)
me! not missing it no matter what~!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rooivalk Add Rooivalk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:46)

Well if Meli's playing, I'm in. Where's my Tickles?

Dual champions in Football and Basketball! Go Gators!

Welcome to The Swamp, where only Gators get out alive.
View Public Profile Visit zeegs's homepage Find more posts by zeegs Add zeegs to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as moonblooded)
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:47)

Back from camp and ready to go

of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly;
wastes and pines wastes and pines

beckett, waiting for godot
View Public Profile Find more posts by moonduck Add moonduck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 13:48)

Looks like you can rest easy this time Ro. First 11 to sign up looks pretty active

And coincidentally I just watched this movie yesterday

Valar Morghulis
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spine Add Spine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:00)

Ill play. This will be my first mafia game ive played but ive followed a couple so im not completely lost.

"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead" - Bertrand Russell
Life without Emotion is like Sex without Intimacy.
Every now and then you get a snippet of pleasure but in the end none of it really matters.

Mafia Record 10-8 Mini-Mafia Record 1-7 / Survived 8 times / Lynched 9 times / Killed 9 times
View Public Profile Find more posts by Necal Add Necal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:09)
I would like to join please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobbes Add bobbes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:23)

I'm in if possible

Quote:
- There will be mod kills so try and behave.
As in for inactives, cheaters etc. or is this your way of telling me that I'm dead no matter what?

Last edited by Apeiron, 22-Jun-2006 at 14:28.
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.24
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:26)

i'm in!!

*runs off to do a count*

Places (15/25)
  1. Spine
  2. Lodewijk
  3. z3phyrCloud
  4. DeadMenWalking
  5. exmuse
  6. Meli
  7. pata
  8. Azure Dragon
  9. Rooivalk
  10. zeegs
  11. moonblooded
  12. Necal
  13. bobbes
  14. Apeiron
  15. Duo Maxwell

ONLY 10 SPOTS REMAIN!!

caution: this post may appear more intelligent and insightful than it actually is
all posts made by the above person should be considered a direct insult to your intelligence
if you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you - President George Bush

Last edited by Duo Maxwell, 22-Jun-2006 at 14:30.
View Public Profile Visit Duo Maxwell's homepage Find more posts by Duo Maxwell Add Duo Maxwell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:32)

I'm in, of course! No mafia-game is complete without a Nimon, and I dare say I play the part better than anyone else

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:35)

Vote: Nimon

Oh, uh, wait. Nevermind.

--

The activity of almost everyone on that list is quite good so I don't think you'll have problems there Is there any chance you'll have those who day night/day 01 return? (Like BrandonC did? I loved BrandonC's idea there!)
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(22-Jun-2006 at 14:57)

Count me in!

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote